Shahid Khan |

February 11, 2010 by Post Team 

khanShahid Khan | has been hearing that Shahid Khan has become the new owner of the Saint Louis Rams. People have been writing down about him and giving him the due popularity. According to the up to date reports Shahid Khan has signed a deal in order to purchase the Saint Louis Rams majority ownership shares.

One of NFL unidentified source have reported that this deal would be completed in the month of March 2010 because it requires the approval of other 31 ownership groups. It is reported Shahid Khan would buy 60 percent shares of St. Louis Rams which Georgia Rosenbloom and Rodriguez sons possesses. Stan Kroenke who manages the National Basketball Association’s Denver Nuggets has the remaining 40 percent shares of the team.

There are few things available to write about Shahid Khan. Shahid Khan is basically a business and he is the president of a auto parts producing company which is known as “Flex-N-Gate Corporation,” this company operates in Urbana, Illinois.

Shahid Khan is a 55 years old man and he is well recognized for some monetary clashes. It has been mentioned by number of sources that Both Shahid Khan and his spouse Ann Khan filed a suit against many fiscal consultants in the Champaign County Circuit Court. Shahid Khan and his spouse claimed in the court that the fiscal advisors swindled them by misleading them about the tax benefits investment policies.

Shahid Khan and his wife, Ann Khan, have filed law suits in the past in Champaign County Circuit Court against numerous financial advisors. The couple claims they lost money when misled on tax-advantaged asset strategies.

Shahid Khan, an Illinois businessman, is the President of Flex-N-Gate Corp., who are an auto-parts manufacturer based in Urbana, Illinois. Shahid Khan has been living in same area where his firm is located in Illinois, he has been residing here for more than 40 years, and Shahid Khan has two beautiful kids also.

Report to Team

Please feel free to send if you have any questions regarding this post , you can contact on

Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are that of the authors and not necessarily that of U.S.S.POST.


Comments are closed.