Secretary s Day
April 21, 2010 by Post Team
Secretary s Day:Or, as is now called Administrative Professionals Day.At our church we have the 4 largest registrars in the world – Kathie, Madonna, Susan and Carolyn. That is why they are so big. They are:
* Always happy – that always radiates the joy of the Lord.
* Representatives wonderful warm and friendly – who belong to Christ and our church and get to the office every visitor feel welcome, from children to the man in the repair of the copier.
* Officials – I’ve never heard one of them complain, or complain, no matter what the shepherds asked them to do, even something as menial as running towards us get some sourdough pretzels, while we are doing. (Do not do this very often and when we do we always really nice and promise them things like extra vacation time. Of course, I never give them.)
* Diligent and hard work – go far beyond what the job requires, and are happy to do so.
* The patient suffered. Especially me.
Praise God for ministers serving undetected behind the scenes, the progress of the gospel, using their talents, serving its pastors and churches and bringing glory to Jesus’ name.
Thanks to the Administrative Secretary or professional today. Do something good for them. Go through your church and give thanks, or send an email and let him know that you appreciate all he does for the Church and the Lord.
Please feel free to send if you have any questions regarding this post , you can contact on
Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are that of the authors and not necessarily that of U.S.S.POST.