January 13, 2011 by staff
The ancient Babylonians, according to the signs of the zodiac on the constellation where the sun was present at the anniversary of a person. However, given the original signs were created, the gravitational pull of the moon has changed its position on Earth. This created a bump a month in the alignment of the stars and our current signs may be off by several days.
“When [the astrologers] say that the sun is in Pisces, this is not really in Pisces,” said Parke Kunkle, a board member of the Minnesota Planetarium Society.
So what is your true sign?
Astrology enthusiasts should use these dates reflect when the stars are aligned now:
• Capricorn: 20 January-16 February
• Aquarius: February 16-March 11
• Fish: March 11-April 18
• Aries: April 18 to May 13
• Taurus: May 13-June 21
• Gemini: June-July 20 21
• Cancer: July 20 August 10
• Leo: 10 August-16 September
• Virgin: 16 September-30 October
• Balance: October 30-November 23
• Scorpio: November 23 to 29
• Ophiuchus: 29 Nov-Dec 17 * unusable by the Babylonians, because they wanted to 12 signs per year
• Sagittarius: 17 December to January 20.
Please feel free to send if you have any questions regarding this post , you can contact on