January 7, 2011 by USA Post
Learn more and / or register for the meeting at:
http://www.ctreia.com/events.php? A=v & i = 316
Learn and network with other owners of apartments in Connecticut.
September 2010 issue of Money Magazine says:
Rental property is the best way to make money fourth in today’s economy.
Housing prices are down, but rentals are up much better.
Topics to be discussed at this meeting:
* Cost cutting on the furnace / boiler and lights.
* CT State Fire Marshal issues.
* The new regulations of lead paint and how they affect the apartments and buildings.
* The team Lowes: The new products that are sure to make your life easier and save you lots of $ $ $.
- Dumpster in a bag!
- Furnaces will be in stock.
- Windshield Coin-Op and dryers.
- How to Use the Guide to Forecasting Lowes … You will be able to quote all your jobs in the comfort of your computer.
* Learn how an investor has bought his first brand new building, no money.
About CT REIA
The CT REIA is the largest real estate investors & apartment owners association in the Northeast. Its mission is to provide education, networking and business opportunities for companies to entrepreneurs in the real estate investment community. Over the past four years CT REIA has been featured on CNN Financial News, The New York Times, Hartford Courant, Meriden Record Journal, and WVIT Channel 30-Channel 8 WTNH-News. We are firmly committed to promoting an understanding of real estate investing and ethical principles to help further develop the investment capacity of our members.
Please feel free to send if you have any questions regarding this post , you can contact on
Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are that of the authors and not necessarily that of U.S.S.POST.