Top

Woman Dies From Bad Fumes At McDonald’s

September 9, 2011 by staff 

Woman Dies From Bad Fumes At McDonald'sWoman Dies From Bad Fumes At McDonald’s, A woman has died and nine others have been treated in hospital after inhaling toxic gas at a McDonald’s restaurant in the U.S.. Authorities say 80 years old, was overcome by fumes from an unidentified source in a branch of the chain in Pooler, Georgia Southern.

Another nine people – three firefighters, five customers and an employee of McDonalds – you need medical treatment after falling ill.

The woman was one of the two females found unconscious in the bathroom on Wednesday afternoon, authorities said. She died early Thursday.

Fire Chief Wade Simmons said an investigation to find the source of the gas was on.

Local reports named the dead woman as Anne Felton, Florida, and said that a toxic mix of chemicals may have caused.

Hazmat (hazardous materials) teams were sent to the restaurant and is sprinkled on those who feel ill at the scene before being taken to a hospital, the Savannah Morning News reported.

The restaurant has reopened.

The franchisees who run it, John and Monique Palamccio said in a statement: “We continue to work with local authorities to gather more information about what might have happened.

“The safety of our customers and employees has been and remains our primary concern.

“Our thoughts and prayers are with the families who have been affected.”

Report to Team

_________________________________________
Please feel free to send if you have any questions regarding this post , you can contact on

usspost@gmail.com

Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are that of the authors and not necessarily that of U.S.S.POST.

Comments

Comments are closed.

Bottom