Windows 7 Phone
October 11, 2010 by USA Post
Windows 7 Phone, Microsoft is also deploying advertising for Windows Phone 7. There are already a couple of TV spots that are available online. You know, just in case you are interested in advertising:
Microsoft will also be WP7 provide users with their own set of apps. Many Xbox LIVE Arcade games are making their way to WP7.
The Photos application is another good that is built into your phone. This shows your photo library, but the interesting part is that it allows the user to view their stored photos as well as their Facebook photos side-by-side in the same album.
Microsoft is doing its best to give users full Outlook experience on their phone.
Zune Pass seems to function a bit like Pandora and Slacker Radio. Type something and the phone will start streaming the music you want.
WP7 Games Hub houses games, namely those located in Xbox LIVE Arcade (XBLA), and Microsoft has done a good deal in ensuring that there is a library of compatible games sound ready to deploy before the end of the year. Electronic Arts (EA) is on board to provide for Need for Speed Undercover, Tetris and The Sims 3 from the beginning.
Deserves a brief mention is that Microsoft Xbox 360 will come & T U-Verse in November and that Microsoft Corporate VP Joe Belfiore, said: “Windows Phone will be the only phone that gives you access to games that work with your Xbox. It’s true, they take this one seriously.
Users / Players can view and customize their avatars from their phone and manage their friends on Xbox LIVE and play some of their XBLA games directly from their phone.
It seems that we can see some exclusive carrier applications. A game called Milo Llo their Xbox LIVE Arcade but is only available on mobile AT & T. It will be interesting to see how it is used in the future.
- The company announced that copy and paste would come in early 2011. Not much, it will come when it does.
- Phone can take pictures even if locked by simply holding the camera button. This will make these moments much better picture. We had our times when something useful to take a photo of the product, but when we go beyond the iPhone and unlock the screen to launch the Camera App, the opportunity is gone. It’ll be fun.
- Unlock the screen with data calendar of events /, making it easy to see things all by simply pulling on your phone, and minimizing the need to launch applications to check dates.
- Outlook detects conflicts in scheduling e-mail. For example, if a friend invites you to a party and gives you a date and time, but your calendar says you have a meeting that day at that time, your phone alerts you and binds both contradictory to your calendar.
- Search Jobs Bing, who is probably not a surprise, as Bing is the search engine from Microsoft.
- Keep the Search button will promote a voice search.
- Integration Cloud. Phone has a sync function in the cloud, and the content can be quickly synchronized via your profile on Microsoft’s Live.com. It will also be useful if you lose your phone. You can make it sound remotely.
Microsoft has entered the mobile market with their new front operating system. They have carriers and manufacturers. They are hoping to simplify the experience by giving users less to tap the phone’s navigation menus. Their purpose seems to be to simplify the whole process and make it one of the easiest to use mobile consumer market so that users spend less time looking down at the screen and more time with things that count in life, friends and family. This approach is interesting and how they are marketing the operating system in their ads. We will see if this approach allows them to sell the phone.
Microsoft operating at full strength with the launch of a new product, a little something we’ve been careful to Phone called Windows 7. Windows Mobile 7 Microsoft’s new mobile operating system, and can probably be called re-entry into the mobile world. It becomes clear that Microsoft is targeting a new level of integration with the OS like Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer said at a media event today, “Everyone should be able to take a look at Windows Mobile 7 and say: “What I represent.”
Here is the official list of Microsoft for carriers around the world:
The following features will come in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific in the holiday calendar 2010.
HTC 7 Surround, Canada
Optimus LG 7, Canada
Optimus LG 7, Mexico
HTC HD7, United Kingdom, Germany
HTC 7 Mozart, including France, the United Kingdom
Samsung OMNIA 7, including France, the United Kingdom
HTC 7 Trophy, France
Samsung OMNIA 7, France
Optimus LG 7, Spain
HTC HD7, Spain
Samsung OMNIA 7, Spain
Deutsche Telekom AG
HTC 7 Mozart, Germany
Samsung OMNIA 7, Germany
HTC 7 Trophy, including Germany, Spain, United Kingdom
LG Optimus 7, including Germany, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom
HTC HD 7, Singapore
Optimus LG 7, Singapore
HTC 7 Mozart, Australia
7Q LG Optimus, Australia
HTC 7 Trophy, which Australia
Please feel free to send if you have any questions regarding this post , you can contact on
Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are that of the authors and not necessarily that of U.S.S.POST.