Top

Vote Smart

November 2, 2010 by USA Post 

Vote Smart, Project Vote Smart, CNN and prominent national leaders of both parties have completed the 2010 National political courage test to measure the bravado of each candidate for Congress, tenacity and desire to avoid public scrutiny.
After being aggressively approached by citizens and the national media by pressing the candidates on critical issues, a record 64 per cent of the candidates have stood in the square jaw, the steely-eyed silence. The other 36 percent ran into the arms of their persecutors, pleading for coverage because they told the voters what they really thought.

The test of courage has been conducted every election year since 1992, when a large number of candidates, the weak sentiment of freedom, unwisely ceded their positions on the question after question at the request of voters and promoters test.

This year (after clobbering each candidate questions on employment, foreign policy, economics, education, environment, immigration and other issues facing the nation) Courage organizers tests showed that this crop of candidates set a new standard for the kind of tenacity and duplicity that advances the nation to its current level of civility, reason and responsibility.

Half a century ago, no candidate has been brave enough or smart enough to avoid answering questions on key issues when facing the public and the mainstream media. Then, the candidates simply lacked the strength of character necessary to turn back when confronted by principle.

Today, candidates from both major parties in March to the blocking step behind their armies of consultants paving the way to victory. It’s not just this culture of rushing candidates who show their courage, it is too big parties: The two sides held their battalions so successfully that they can easily overwhelm the public and the media with nothing more than a bucket full of baloney, saving their most powerful weapons in a disinterested effort to campaign on behalf of their opponents – clearly delineate their opposing positions on all issues to their personal habits.

Every candidate for election to lower the bar and now we are all fighting in the mud. This domination successful citizen is a remarkable achievement, especially when used in abundance, and accurate information is relevant to them. For test results and facts about the candidates you will vote on: www.votesmart.org

Report to Team

_________________________________________
Please feel free to send if you have any questions regarding this post , you can contact on

usspost@gmail.com

Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are that of the authors and not necessarily that of U.S.S.POST.

Comments

Comments are closed.

Bottom