November 2, 2011 by staff
Vanessa Hessler, Vanessa Hessler is the girl with an angelic face that became a household name in France and Italy, and appeared in a short red dress billboards across the telecommunications company Telefonica. But after her controversial interview with Italian media, which defended her ex-boyfriend, and family Mutassim Gaddafi Gaddafi lost her most lucrative client.
“Vanessa Hessler has failed to distance himself from her comments on the conflict in Libya,” and therefore, your face will be “removed from the site of the company within 24 hours,” Albert Fetsch said the Spanish company, on Tuesday.
In a tell-all interview, Hessler said her relationship with Mutassim, who was killed along with his father, Libyan dictator Muammar Qaddafi, was “passionate” and that the Gaddafi family was “normal.”
“It was a passionate story, we were together for four years,” said the model of 23 years of age in the interview, which appeared in the November 01 issue Italian weekly Diva e Donna.
“I do not think that’s true,” Hessler said Mutassim’s death. In addition, the family said Gaddafi had not been portrayed accurately and had met with “normal people” among them. “We – France and Great Britain -. Funded rebels People do not know what they are doing,” Hessler said in the interview.
Less known facts about Gaddafi Motassim blonde friend
1. Descendants of Italians and Americans – the mother of Vanessa Hessler is an Italian and her father is American. He lived in Rome until she was 8 years and then moved to Washington, birthplace of her father. Her modeling career, however, began in Italy when he was 15. She is known as Alice.
2. Ranked list of most desirable women – Hessler was ranked 92 in AskMen.com ‘s “Top 99 Most Desirable Women of 2006.”
3. Rise to fame – Hessler has modeled for American brands, Italians and Germans as Guess, Calvin Klein, Giorgio Armani, L’Oreal, Ferrero SpA, Alice, Korff, Fendi, Gattinoni and Gilli
4. Model turned actress – Hessler appeared in the 2005 movie “Christmas in Miami”, along with Christian De Sica, who popularized it as an actress. She played Greek princess, Irina, in the 2008 movie “Asterix at the Olympic Games,” in addition to appearing in numerous other roles in Italian films. Hessler said in 2008 that he wanted to prove himself beyond being a pretty face: “Everybody sees you as just another pretty face, and I work hard every day to prove that I am more than that.”
5. Compared with the cult sex symbol Anita Ekberg – Hessler has been compared favorably to Swedish actress and cult sex symbol Anita Ekberg, who was famous for her colorful private life and physique he brought to her early success. Ekberg was sensational for the uninhibited performances and has admitted being involved in publicity stunts. Famous, admitted an incident in which her dress was opened in the lobby of London’s Berkeley Hotel was arranged with a photographer.
Please feel free to send if you have any questions regarding this post , you can contact on
Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are that of the authors and not necessarily that of U.S.S.POST.