Triple Crown Winners
January 30, 2011 by staff
Triple Crown Winners, The 69 editions of the Aiken Trials are less than eight weeks, with the first leg of the Aiken Triple Crown on 19 March. School careers are an educational tool for horses 2 years of age while preparing for his first start on the track, and 4 ¬ ½ furlong contests serve, as a way of setting out more horses so is ready to work once they return to the races.
Founded in 1941, the Aiken Training Track serves as headquarters for the event, and the day will feature six races, including three contests for young and two older horses. Aiken Trials were held for the first time in 1942.
Winners Circle shop Pavilion returns for the 2011 edition of the trials, but only a limited number of tickets will be available, said Mike Fanning, chairman of the Aiken Trials.
This year, Aiken will be testing a number of different contests with prizes awarded for best hat and tailgate spot. There will be entertainment between races.
“We are looking for a great event this year,” said Fanning.
Doors open at 10 am, the parade of floats will be at 13:00 and the hour after the first race is 14:00
General admission tickets in advance and are 10 and 15 and at the door, general parking and moving 10 and 15 and at the door. Call 278-4TIX Tixonline Railside points available.
Winner’s Circle Party Tent Pavilion and is 100 for two tickets and 60 or a ticket.
A limited number of tickets available and will only be sold in advance by the Winner’s Circle Party Pavilion tent, which includes ccktails and heavy hors d’oeuvres.
Last year, Kentucky Derby winner Super Saver was No. 5, winner of the Preakness Lookin At No. 1 and winner of the Belmont Drosselmeyer lucky No. 24 in this first assessment of the potential ratchets Triple Crown. Since 1987, all but four Kentucky Derby winners have been in the top 20.
And so here are the 100 objects that make noise for 2011:
Rank. Horse-win start-2nds, 3rds, income, and sir, coach: comment.
1. Uncle Mo, 3-3-0-0, and 1,296,00, India, and Charlie Todd Pletcher: The most talented 2-year-old in years, could, if developed, they become a threat to sweep the famous Triple Crown series.
2. To honor and serve, 4-3-1-0, and 264,640, Bernardini, Bill Mott: Remsen winner also looks special and is training in Florida for a possible return in the Fountain of Youth.
3. Mucho Macho Man, 5-1-3-1, and 110,643, Macho Uno, Katherine Ritvo: This huge colt, who was still trying to second in the Remsen, will make his season debut in the Holy Bull and has room for improvement.
4. Alex elite, 2-1-1-0, and 30,300, Afleet Alex, Tim Ritchey: After a stumbling start to the season, could return on Feb. 21 is at stake in the southwest of Oaklawn Park.
5. Upholstered 5-2-0-1, and 105,632, TapIt, Steve Asmussen: The colt easily won the recent improvement in Sham at Santa Anita bets despite losing his focus momentarily. It is possible that Bob Lewis, 12 February.
6. Soldat, 6-2-4-0, and 314,300, against war, Kiara McLaughlin: He showed his talent while frolicking in the dirty water at Gulfstream Park – or is that his penchant for a wet circuit? It is aimed at the Fountain of Youth.
7. Brothers, 2-2-0-0, and 67,368, Distorted Humor, Todd Pletcher: Super Saver brother is a very good in their win and could return Churdchill February 12 in Tampa Bay in the Sam Davis.
8. In children Tosconova, 4-2-2-0, and 562,060 Officer Richard Dutrow: While in Florida, the Hopeful winner will skip the Holy Bull, despite being directed to the above, the distance may be a question.
9. Jaycito, 4-1-2-0, and 210,000, Victory Gallop, and Bob Baffert: He went sightseeing in the Breeders’ Cup, but has talent and has the respect of his coach.
10. Monz? N, 6-3-0-1, and 90,144, Thunder Gulch, Ignacio Correas, undefeated on dirt, Count Fleet winner seems to be improving and could be in Tampa Bay for the Sam Davis.
11. Sovereign default, 2-1-1-0, and 43,300, Northern Afleet, Richard Violette, looked brilliant until last year and had a back injury Saturday at Gulfstream useful, should move forward.
12. Awesome Patriot 4-2-0-1, and 69,580, impressive again, Bob Baffert: Improving, extending won on land, it is the possibility of Oaklawn Park, where Baffert said he would have someone to the Southwest.
13. Rocking, 1-1-0-0, and 33,000, Include, and Richard Dutrow: knockout flashed potential in his debut in November, where he defeated, and is training in Florida for his return.
14. Eat to the top, 10-6-1-0, and 551,600, Bwana Charlie, Peter Miller, looked stunning as 2 years old, while winning three poles, but how far will take your pedigree?
15. Factor, 2-1-0-0, and 34,680, war front, Bob Baffert: Though brilliant in his triumph, because, as he said his coach, slow down if you increase your speed, he could return in the San Vicente.
16. In stark, 1-1-0-0, and 28,800, Mineshaft, Nick Zito, overcame much to win in his debut, and his coach knows how to reach a peak at the right time, but will have to step in the Bull Ghost.
17. Rogue Romance, 4-2-0-1, and 291,150, Smarty Jones, and Kenny McPeek: Had some problems at third in the Breeders’ Cup. Is training in Florida, but could return at the fairgrounds.
18. India winter, 3-2-0-1, and 100 860, India Charlie, Jerry Hollendorfer: He recovered to win the San Pedro in his first start in the land despite changing load and final steps. It has room for improvement.
19. Rules of Washington, 2-1-1-0, and 33,100, Roman Ruler, and Kenny McPeek: Finished strongly by a recent victory at Gulfstream to suggest that could have a big future as the distance bracket.
20. Gourmet dinner, 6-4-1-0, and 869,960, Trippi, Steven Standridge: The winner of the Delta Jackpot has a pedigree that raises questions, but he has made, obviously. He’ll be back in the Holy Bull.
The field for the Kentucky Derby is limited to 20 on the basis of classification gambling winnings. So here, from this perspective, the also-eligible:
Which may be unlikely to reach their destination, but nevertheless could affect your trip or have an impact on subsequent races. Start looking for potential Triple Crown in August and has a list of hundreds by now. Some horses in that group are not included here because it was developed, others because they were sidelined by injury, some are already being designed to serve different purposes and some just because I’ve lost count of them.
Please feel free to send if you have any questions regarding this post , you can contact on
Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are that of the authors and not necessarily that of U.S.S.POST.