TradeKing,Scottrade | USsPost.com
March 5, 2010 by Post Team
However, by offering lower commissions stocks and fixed commission structure in the stock and options trading, Tradeking has become a tough competitor for eTrade, Scottrade and Zecco.
Let’s see what Tradeking (www.tradeking.com) has to offer its users as well as online stock trading:
1. Create a personal profile and financial data, including details about your financial preferences and contribution records and activities;
2. List of values and following bookmarks;
3. View other site users;
4. Communicate with others through email and private messaging;
5. Create and edit your own blog and comment on the blogs of other users
6. Setting up a RSS news reader to index and links to news and information residing on external web sites;
7. Tradeking can also request to certify its trade and investment story for inclusion on the Site or other parts of the Service.
For all ETF and stock trading, Tradeking currently offers $ 4.95 per transaction compared with $ 7 at Scottrade and $ 9.99 at TD Ameritrade and ETrade at $ 9.99.
Tradeking has also recently launched mobile commerce platform which allows for trade, while you are away from the office or home. Tradeking has just surpassed the 200,000 accounts of what a formidable line broke.
Tradeking promotional code 2009 2010: When Switched to Tradeking, a refund of transfer fees. Traderking also refund the transfer fee IRAs NOT charged by your current broker to $ 150
If you are using Tradeking for trading stocks, let us know your comments and Tradeking review.
Please feel free to send if you have any questions regarding this post , you can contact on
Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are that of the authors and not necessarily that of U.S.S.POST.