Tna Slammiversary 2012
June 11, 2012 by staff
Tna Slammiversary 2012, Wouldn’t be a TNA anniversary show w/o opening w/Hulk Hogan! Wait…
- Wow the arena really does look great. Nice coupe for TNA.
- Austin Aries vs Samoa Joe changed to X-Division title match. Right call.
- Damn it’s nice to see Samoa Joe in an X-Division match again. Fully motivated.
- Fantastic opening match between 2 guys who are athletic AND can tell stories.
- ”Everywhere Sting’s wrestled, he’s collected world titles.” – Hasn’t he only wrestled for 2 major companies, WCW & TNA?
- Hernandez? Really? I hope he doesn’t kill Kash.
- Probably the best Hernandez match I’ve ever seen. I don’t know if that’s good or bad.
- It’s a good thing Earl Hebner is reffing this match cause I think some of the other refs are bigger than Garrett.
- Harmless time-killer tag match, until the dance break. Seemed like Garrett was channeling Brian Christopher.
- Did Daniels just toast with Mountain Dew?
- Uh oh, brunette Anderson is back. Does that make him more or less entertaining?
- Very good triple threat match & I’m saying that when I really don’t like anyone in this match.
- Anderson really is the only one that makes sense winning this match since He can either work a heel or face vs Roode or Sting.
- That promo essentially just told us Crimson is losing tonight.
- Better current undefeated streak: Crimson or Ryback?
- Nice return moment for James Storm. But DAMN Tenay, sell how exciting this is!
- ”My gawd! Oh my gawd! IT’S JAMES STORM! We didn’t know if he’d ever be back but he comes The Cowboy!”- How Jim Ross would’ve called that.
- Whoever ended Crimson’s streak had to have a purpose & in line for a big push James Storm is definitely that man.
- Hall of Fame announcement up next. If it’s not Jeff Jarrett maybe Ken Shamrock?
- Sting makes complete sense but I thought they were going with someone who wasn’t active.
- Hmmm, wonder if the hometown girl will be win the belt… WWE=no but in TNA its a toss up.
- Holy crap that was a quick change for Abyss.
- I really dislike this storyline & feel that Bully Ray is better than this but not a bad gimmick match.
- Nice simple appearance from Christian & a much more welcome reception than I expected.
- Say hello to the show stealer coming up next.
- Holy crap, what a kick from Kazarian. So far a pretty stiff match.
- For all those people who wondered why I hate Kofi Kingston, its cause I’m spoiled by AJ Styles making high flying interesting.
- BEST. TAG. MATCH. OF. THE. YEAR.
- Absolutely standout performances from all 4 athletes that was just amazing. Unbelievable.
- A Bobby Roode clean victory over Sting cements him as a main eventer. For years.
- A Sting win & championship win at that, will feel like just another TNA PPV and won’t feel special at all.
- Like the robe for Roode but Im not completely sold on it. If he wins tonight the Flair-esque robe will mean more.
- Bobby Roode is the “Evolution” Triple H for 2012.
- Is the Scorpion Deathlock the weakest looking submission move in the business today?
- Does anyone else get annoyed by Brian Hebner’s “goatee”?
- Ok main event which you KNEW couldn’t follow that tag match. Plus it set up the James Storm feud perfectly.
Please feel free to send if you have any questions regarding this post , you can contact on
Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are that of the authors and not necessarily that of U.S.S.POST.