The Enchanted Cottage
December 27, 2009 by USA Post
1. Having my husband’s heart.
2. Joel, Alfred’s son, is here with us for a week.
3. I am drawing and doodling again.
4. My Striped Delight dessert received big raves from all who tried it. It is soooo good!
5. A pink checkbook cover and Diva checks – so cute!
6. Switching our banking over to a federal credit union which will save us $72/year in fees.
7. Goodnight hugs and kisses from my children – even Kendall who is soon to be 17.
8. The quiet of Winter that stirs up feelings of creativity and crafting to while away the seemingly long cold days.
9. My pink fleece pajama pants Mama gave me for Christmas that Rudolph, Santa, and my favorite, the Abominable Snowman!!!
10. Working on a 19″ x 28″ Marilyn Monroe puzzle – another gift from Mama.
What were you most thankful for this year?
Please feel free to send if you have any questions regarding this post , you can contact on
Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are that of the authors and not necessarily that of U.S.S.POST.