November 22, 2009 by USA Post
Feeling down about the waning days of the “Oprah Winfrey Show”? Let Winfrey’s own wisdom guide you to a happier place.
• Live your best life using the advice of Oprah’s inner circle. Pay down that credit card debt (Suze Orman), locate your authentic self (Dr. Phil, left) and study your bowel movements to help gauge your overall health (Dr. Oz).
• Adopt a dog, as Oprah did through PAWS Chicago. Aha! moments are even better with a best friend.
• Listen to Chaka Khan (right) or the Black Eyed Peas. “I’m Every Woman” and “I’ve Gotta Feeling” were two of the more dance-worthy “Oprah Winfrey Show” theme songs.
• Lounge in Karen Neuburger pajamas (right), an Oprah favorite. Then remember your spirit, get with the program, cherish your favorite things and think about what you know for sure. Keep in mind that you can have it all, just not all at once.
• Start trying to get tickets to the final season. Oprah’s promised it will “knock your socks off.” SUVs for everyone?
• Read the Chicago Sun-Times. Oprah called the newspaper’s front page the day after Barack Obama was elected president “the best paper of all the papers in the world.”
Please feel free to send if you have any questions regarding this post , you can contact on
Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are that of the authors and not necessarily that of U.S.S.POST.