November 21, 2010 by staff
Turkey without his sidekick is as false as Batman without Robin, Butch Cassidy without the kid, Matt Damon, Ben Affleck without … or something like that.
But there are so many varieties of choice, it can be difficult to decide who comes to prepare. In fact, because people want their joke so much, it’s not a bad idea to offer more than one version if you’re cooking for a crowd.
If you’re looking for inspiration, here are eight amazing recipes stuffing to consider:
1. Cornbread-cranberry stuffing the mixture of sweet and sour in this version is simple, but amazing.
2. Cornbread Stuffing Cranberry, Sausage and Sage this ups take the above version by adding a little protein with the sausage. The sage is greater too.
3. Apple and Sausage Stuffing The combination of apples and sausage spice salt is delicious.
4. Ciabatta stuffing with chestnuts mushrooms and pancetta A little fantasy, this recipe from Giada De Laurentiis blends an impressive array of delicious food ingredients.
5. Country bread stuffing with smoked ham, goat cheese, dried cherries and this farce would be a hearty meal in itself.
6. Sausage and Herb Stuffing the Barefoot Contessa is one of the most reliable sources recipe there, and this recipe stuffing her is guaranteed to be great.
7. Basic Bread Stuffing There’s nothing fancy in this recipe – just the basics – which is perfect for traditionalists and vegetarians (if you go to the option of milk or water) as.
8. Chestnut stuffing if you’re crazy for chestnuts is your recipe by Rachel Ray. He also mixes in apples, walnuts and sausage for a nice mix of textures and tastes.
Please feel free to send if you have any questions regarding this post , you can contact on
Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are that of the authors and not necessarily that of U.S.S.POST.