Simien Mountains Ethiopia
October 30, 2011 by staff
Irene Lane, founder Greenloons suggests 10 new destinations green as the next “best options” to take people out of the way as sometimes green.
“Travelling sustainably in new destinations,” said Lane, “helps to raise living standards and create respect for the environment, focusing on conservation education and promotion of sustainable activities that help reduce degradation.”
Here is a list of the top destinations for travel Lane ecological development:
1. Jordan eco-lodges combine the local heritage and educational experiences while exploring a mixture of modern, ancient wonders and nature. Think of horse or camel safaris, Bedouin, the endangered oryx Arabia, Petra, the Dead Sea and hiking through the Dana Nature Reserve. Jordan Family Adventure
2. Borneo jungles, beaches, caves, exotic wildlife and more than 5,000 endemic plant species and several are revealed, among others, trekking Mount relatively intact. Kinabalu and explore the river Kinabatangang, wild boar, orangutans, elephants, king fishers, macaques and proboscis monkeys. Winner of eco-lodges of the rain water harvesting, solar energy use and management of wildlife rehabilitation. Borneo Family Adventure
3. The Philippines is one of 20 National Geographic top destinations for 2011 and the island of Palawan the top eco-destination. Among the 7,000 guests swim with whale sharks islands, discover sea turtles, spying on the rare Philippine eagle and discover the mountain ecosystem of the sea of ??Puerto Princesa Underground River National Park. Eco-lodges serve local food and wildlife education. Discovery of the Philippines
4. Belize offers over 87 different types of ecosystems, so sustaining ecotourism economy. Along with 150 identified species of mammals are the rainforests, Mayan temples, the second largest coral reef and a large number of eco-lodges to educate travelers about the fragility of its ecosystem. Kayak Belize
5. Botswana favors low volume, high quality, safari trips with environmental awareness in the Okavango Delta and the Kalahari desert, savannah Moremi Reserve and Chobe forests and game reserves Linyanta. Guests enjoy game drives, walking, elephant / horse / bike safaris and boating, as well as browser youth programs emphasizing conservation and hunting skills for survival. Tented camps are environmentally friendly scrub. Delta and Falls Discoverer (Botswana)
6. Poland has mountains, rivers and wetlands and is a haven for hundreds of thousands of migratory birds, as well as avid fans of hiking. With 23 national parks and forests that cover nearly 30 percent of the country, Poland has its own big game: the European bison, lynx, mink, martens and deer. Guests can enjoy eco-lodges hacienda. The best of Eastern Europe (Poland)
7. Croatia Eco / rural tourism focuses on local produce culinary tours and family vacations organic farming. Activities may include hiking, biking, rafting and canoeing. Walk Dalmatian Islands (Croatia)
8. Guyana mountain ranges, savannah and jungle canopy tours are combined with the river and rainforest eco-lodges close-up views of exotic birds, jaguars, red howler monkeys, giant river otters and other wildlife. The famous ranch Karanambu rehabilitates orphaned giant river otters, so they can be returned to their natural habitat. Nature Adventure Guyana
9. Argentina is home to Glacier National Park and the active participation of Perito Moreno, one of the only advancing glaciers and tropical rain forests of Iguazu Falls in Brazil near the Antarctic environment of Tierra del Fuego, the Andes, the windswept Patagonian steppe and coastal marine habitats of the Peninsula Valdes. Eco-lodges are made of local materials for integration with the environment. Glacier National Park – El Chalten (Argentina)
10. Ethiopia can be a walk through the roof of Africa through the Simien Mountains practically virgin Gelada baboons home, Walia Ibex and Ethiopian wolf endangered. Or maybe the Rift Valley lakes and waterfalls of the Blue Nile or Lalibela, considered one of the greatest spiritual and historical sites in the world. Eco-homes are built in the traditional “tikka” style and solar energy. Ethiopian Explorer
Greenloons (http://www.greenloons.com/) guide families travel experiences managed by certified third-party suppliers engaged in environmental and sustainable tourism. Greenloons Lane founded in 2010 to the worldwide community of nature lovers and conservationists interested in access to detailed and reliable information on responsible tourism, sustainable and certified ecotourism holidays both in the U.S. and abroad.
Greenloons is the first of its kind online resource that respond to the growing need for accreditation eco-tours and vacation trips sustainable tourism industry. Greenloons.com ecotourism provides education, news, ecotourism comparable certificates and lists of volunteers from the conservation program, reviews and tour booking services, and a community forum to share their personal stories of vacations and tips for the establishment of ecotourism anywhere in the world.
Please feel free to send if you have any questions regarding this post , you can contact on
Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are that of the authors and not necessarily that of U.S.S.POST.