September 11 Quotes Inspirational
September 11, 2010 by USA Post
A good neighbor is the cornerstone of creating a happy community. So take a walk in September 28th, National Good Neighbor Day. Welcome a new neighbor, help with some yard work, or just a listening ear to lend. Just create new and dear friends in the process. Check out these quotes about neighbors today.
1. “Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every New Year find you a better person.” ~ Benjamin Franklin
2. “I also learned why people work so hard to succeed: It is because they have things their neighbors jealous. But it is useless. It is just behind the wind … It’s better to just one small, with a Feel free spirit; you are busy all the time with both hands, trying to catch the wind. “~ Ecclesiastes
3. “A good neighbor is a guy who smiles at you over the back fence, but not climb.” ~ Arthur Baer
4. “Your neighbor’s vision is true for him as your own vision is true for you.” ~ Miguel de Unamuno
5. “Sometimes a neighbor whom we have disliked a lifetime for his arrogance and conceit lets fall a commonplace remark that shows us another side, another man actually, a man, uncertain, confused and in the dark like ourselves.” ~ Willa Cather
6. “Through our own recovered innocence we distinguish the innocence of our neighbors.” ~ Henry David Thoreau
7. “Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever you can. If peacemaker the lawyer has a superior ability of a good man. There will be business enough.” ~ Abraham Lincoln
8. “It is through this mysterious power that we too have our being, and so we yield to our neighbors, even to our animal neighbors, the same right as we are to inhabit this vast country.” ~ Sitting Bull
9. “People have discovered that the devil mad, but they can not fool the neighbors.” ~ Francis Bacon
10. “The task of helping one himself in the highest sense involves the helping of others.” ~ Samuel Smiles
11. “We must learn to live and to love our neighbors as ourselves for the sake of peace and progress.” ~ David McCallum
12. “If you could feel how important you are to the lives of those you meet, how important you can be to people you may never even dream of. There is something of yourself that you leave at every encounter with another person.” ~ Fred Rogers
Travel to the people who share your garden knowledge is always a good thing. Reward yourself this National Good Neighbor Day by a good neighbor. Hope these quotes give you an edge over neighbors!
For more inspirational quotes, check out the popular inspirational quotes section at Famous-Quotes-And-Quotations.com, a website that specializes in ‘Top 10′ lists of quotations in dozens of categories.
Please feel free to send if you have any questions regarding this post , you can contact on
Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are that of the authors and not necessarily that of U.S.S.POST.