Royal Wedding Plot

November 18, 2011 by staff 

Royal Wedding Plot, UK cybercops have claimed credit for preventing attempts to blast the official Royal Wedding website offline in April, following the arrest of a teenager suspected of masterminding the attack.

Detective Superintendent Charlie McMurdie said that preemptive action was taken to keep the site, dedicated to the marriage of Prince William and Kate Middleton on 29 April, up and running despite the connection onslaught. McMurdie declined to go into further details, other than to say that the Met had been asked to investigate the threat.

However a Scotland Yard spokesman told AP that a 16-year-old was arrested and questioned last month on suspicion of attempting to incite others into joining in with a distributed denial of service attack against the site. The teenager was released on police bail pending further inquiries, which El Reg can safely guess will involve the forensic examination of seized computer equipment.

Report to Team

Please feel free to send if you have any questions regarding this post , you can contact on

Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are that of the authors and not necessarily that of U.S.S.POST.


Comments are closed.