Rooms To Go
April 10, 2010 by Post Team
Rooms To Go:Sneed hears the Cook County State Attorney’s Office and the U.S. Secret Service Team goals are of a band related to multimillion dollar illegal check cashing operation here in Chicago.
• To wit: more than 40 people were arrested in silence until last week and charged with theft for cashing checks in the area of illegal currency exchanges.
• Check ‘em: Sneed A source described the ring as a “sophisticated rooms” in their use of advanced technology and systemic recruitment of people in Internet chat to get out and actually collect bad checks.
em • Terrace ‘: Attorney Cook County State’s kicking Anita Alvarez to a higher level when it comes to chipping away at local cases of financial crimes and public corruption. In just the last month, charges attorney’s office has stabilized the situation in the following cases: a partner of a major Chicago law firm to defraud millions of dollars in public funds finance tax increase, the owners of the chain Boston Blackie restaurants under one million dollar billing system kite, the owners of a popular company in the suburbs of pet food for the theft of gas and electricity from public utilities, and a secretary state employee who is accused of accepting a cash bribe of $ 1,000 to create a fictitious driver’s license.
Obamarama. . .
It might be a good idea Sneed seen the man driving the Ford Taurus on Wednesday with the plate “Obama” license for not having a cell phone to his ear. That probably sounds like a movement politically incorrect, right?
Cubs chat. . .
Toyota’s thinking Cubs fans sinks and businesses around Wrigley Field flashing.
• Translation: Wrigley Field companies have united around the Cubs’ efforts to place a Toyota illuminated sign behind the left field stands – despite baseball purists dismay.
• To wit: Letters of support have been sent to City Council. Tom Tunney of the Chamber of Commerce Lakeview East and Far North Michigan Avenue Association. The message: “When the Cubs to achieve financial success, everybody wins,” says Maureen Martino, executive director of the Chamber of Commerce Lakeview East.
• What is the delay? The city Zoning Board asked the Cubs to review its plan on concerns regulated status exceed the amount of advertising space outside the walls of Wrigley Field – that is, the sign would have to move a few feet inside the wall. The state of the historic stadium could provide an additional obstacle.
• Vaccine Ends: The sign would not be ready for Opening Day – and the advertising dollars would be lost.
The report Rod. . .
Former Gov. Rod Blagojevich, who has been home since he was fired onDonald Trump’s “Celebrity Apprentice show for months, could have told the press that there was another” possible “reality show” on the works, but a source Blago Sneed said he is still looking for opportunities to any television.
• Explanation: “So far there is nothing,” said the source. “His agent has been working really hard to find work Rod, but he’s been spending most of his time reading. Still moves, but has been spending an enormous amount of time with their lawyers.”
Please feel free to send if you have any questions regarding this post , you can contact on
Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are that of the authors and not necessarily that of U.S.S.POST.