November 17, 2010 by Post Team
Ronnie Chasen, A mysterious cold-blooded murder has raised fears in Hollywood because it is so completely incomprehensible. The 64-year-old public relations consultant Ronni Chase was killed with several shots in the chest while she was in his big Mercedes was moving away after a successful premiere at Christana Aguilera’s new film ‘Burlesque’.
As public relations consultant in Hollywood has Ronni Chase over the past while working to get the cancer Michael Douglas an Oscar nomination in the category ‘Best Supporting Actor’ for his performance in the movie ‘Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps’.
See also news reports about the mysterious murder here
Police investigators in Los Angeles are completely from scratch in the mysterious murder case. Yesterday they raided Ronni Chase’s house and office, and they are also examining her computer to find any trace in the slaying.
- We have no indication what the motive is, says crime boss Lincoln Hoshino Los Angeles Times, and he would not rule out that Ronni Chase may have been a random victim.
Police in Los Angeles were called to the scene by witnesses who had heard the very deadly shot.
- I heard some loud noises ‘boom’, ‘boom’, ‘boom,’ and then I ran over to my window to look down the street. And then I spotted her car which was driven into a lamppost just outside the front of my apartment, “says Nahid Schekarchian to the AP, adding:
- My daughter immediately called the police while my son and a neighbor ran down to the chase car, where they found her with several shots in the chest.
Missing in the movie business
Ronny Chase has also previously as PR consultant working for the actor Morgan Freeman in the movie ‘Driving Miss Daisy’.
- I am in deep sorrow. We have been friends since I recorded ‘Driving Miss Daisy’. I admire her and I always remember her, “says Morgan Freeman news agency AP.
Sony Pictures head Amy Pascal is also very appalled by the murder of Ronni Chase:
- At the gala premiere last night at the movie ‘Burlesque’ Ronni was full of life. It was she always says Amy Pascal.
Please feel free to send if you have any questions regarding this post , you can contact on
Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are that of the authors and not necessarily that of U.S.S.POST.