Rihanna Concert & Fire
July 9, 2011 by Post Team
Rihanna Concert & Fire, The fire may have started from fireworks that were a part of the concert. Rihanna is currently on tour aloud; abruptly ended her concert in Dallas on Friday night after a fire broke out right on stage at the American Airlines Center. The show started without any problem until a light above the R & B singer caught on fire, NBC Dallas-Fort Worth reports.
Rihanna, who was wearing a yellow dress with a neckline Jeweled quickly left the stage and at this point, the light, was completely in flames, the report said. Those who were near the front of the stage quickly left the scene towards the exit.
The fire, which reports CBS Dallas-Fort Worth may have been started from fireworks were a part of the concert to develop, was finally out. Dallas Fire Captain Johnny Bates told the CBS affiliate that a chair caught fire. “One of our engine teams entered the building, but members of the crew with the CAA or a concert to extinguish the fire start,” he said. “Everything is under control and no injuries.”
Rihanna took to Twitter to deal with accidents: “We have set the stage DALLAS at night Fyah LITERALLY I’m so angry, I was havin too much fun wit yall I have to go back! Man!” Also Twitter was “facing a production meeting to find out exactly what happened” during the Dallas presentation.
Despite several concertgoers were unhappy with the show was interrupted, Fort Rihanna tour has been well received, with The Hollywood Reporter says the Barbados-born beauty “manages a striking and highly energy-efficient without feeling out of control.”
Please feel free to send if you have any questions regarding this post , you can contact on
Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are that of the authors and not necessarily that of U.S.S.POST.