September 20, 2010 by Post Team
The house rent was completely destroyed after Ricki attempted to refill a space heater in the living room. Lake evacuated safely to your family, pets, and even some personal belongings from the fire before the house was fully involved – which is the owner of the house a little annoying. They wonder why the driver of the program made him little or no attempt to extinguish the fire and are contemplating suing the reports, the former talk show host.
“The family does not understand why Rikki apparently made no attempt to extinguish the fire,” says a source RadarOnline. “She decided to move their cars, take your family and pets away, and even carry out boxes of clothes, watching the fire burn the house to the ground.”
Lake was reportedly upgrading a portable outdoor heater inside the house when the fire occurred yesterday morning.
“Mrs. Lake is recharged a space heater in his house and accidentally started the fire,” said Capt. Larry Robideaux of Los Angeles County Fire Department. “It took crews about 10 minutes to extinguish the fire. Ms. Lago, their children and pets are OK. This has been dismissed as an accidental fire. Case closed.”
It is the fact that he was refilling the heater inside the house and apparently made no attempt to extinguish the fire that has the ownership of multi annoying.
“This really has broken the family apart,” the source added. ‘They feel that Rikki was negligent in trying to fill an inside heater outdoors and in making no attempt to extinguish the flames before they got out of control. They are talking with their lawyers about suing. “
Please feel free to send if you have any questions regarding this post , you can contact on
Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are that of the authors and not necessarily that of U.S.S.POST.