Regions Online Banking

January 11, 2011 by staff 

Regions Online Banking, Chemical Market Associates, Inc. (CMAI) announces the completion of theanlysis of 2011 global acetyl, an annual global study covering historical trends and projections for future supply, demand, production capacity and trade World of acetic acid, vinyl acetate monomer, ethyl acetate, butyl acetate, acetic anhydride, cellulose acetate, industry polyvinyl alcohol for the period 2005 to 2015. Included with eachanlysis was 12 months access to CMAI’s online capacity and supply and demand database with power midterm update and demand, incorporating the latest market outlook CMAI. Theanlysis is a necessary resource for business managers and planning professionals who need to make strategic decisions in a rapidly changing economic environment and the global market.

After reaching high levels of operation at the beginning of the study period (2005), the acetic acid market worldwide has experienced a period of rapid expansion, which will culminate with a burst of capacity coming into service in 2010 to 2012. Global capacity of acetic acid extended to more than twice the rate of demand over the past five years, driving utilization rates in the industry down. The period of rapid expansion of the global market of acetic acid is most pronounced in 2010 and 2011.

The overall balance of the AVM is best understood from a regional perspective, because the market is generally driven by the regional economy and regional balance supply and demand. The North American market has always operated in the low 80 percent range and should continue to operate near these levels in the carryforward period (2010-2015). South America has not the capacity of the AVM and is usually provided by the North America. The European market LCA is changing with the recent decline in capacity leads to higher imports; the region should become the largest importing region in the world by the end of the forecast period.

Methanol carbonylation accounts for the vast majority of the production of acetic acid, and the share has increased over time, as this process is the most competitive of the effect on the production of acetic acid roads. Essentially all of the new capacity for the production of virgin acetic acid is based on the carbonylation of methanol. Carbonylation of methanol-based acetic acid is expected to account for nearly 90 percent of supply over the next five years. Production to recover acetic acid generated in the manufacture of polyvinyl alcohol is also increasing, which represents the remaining 10 percent of the new offer.

Changes in the shares of regional supply capacities reflect growth in the Middle East and North Asia, while the asset base in North America has changed very little and Europe has seen some decline in recent years. The global demand for acetic acid will increase by over five percent per year over the next five years, increasing to over 12 million metric tons by 2015. Over the same period, the VAM market should grow at an average rate of 4.5 percent per year to over six million metric tons in 2015. Acetic acid and VAM demand growth stems from a variety of different derivatives, which vary by region. Segmentation of demand in North America and Europe is more diverse than in other regions. In Asia, demand segmentation acetyl varies considerably across countries.

To learn more about the challenges and market prospects for this industry CMAI, about the 2011 World acetyl www.cmaiglobal.comanlysis now. Theanlysis is presented in the book and CD-ROMs, and access to CMAI’s Online Capacity and Supply / Demand databases. Updates to the database capacity are available to customers throughout the year they occur, and an updated bi-annual supply and demand database offers a fresh look as markets develop. Customers benefit from the updated market information, which is necessary for strategic business decisions.

CMAI is the leading provider of market planning and Business Advisory Services offers a unique combination ofanlysis and consulting expertise for the global chemical, plastics, fibers and chlor-alkali industries. With offices in Houston, New York, London, Dubai, Düsseldorf, Bangkok, Singapore and Shanghai, CMAI has provided expert advisory services to a wide range of businesses in value chains and multiple geographic regions since 1979. CMAI services customers are oil and chemical companies, technology & EPC companies, law firms, the banking and financial institutions, processors of plastics, textile & apparel manufacturers, brand owners, grocers and retailers, government agencies and commercial companies.

For more information about monitoring acetyl World 2011, visit the website at CMAI

Report to Team

Please feel free to send if you have any questions regarding this post , you can contact on

Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are that of the authors and not necessarily that of U.S.S.POST.


Comments are closed.