Randy Rogers Band
June 15, 2011 by Post Team
Randy Rogers Band, The traditional end of the Wichita River Festival events – the ice cream social, you see the concert, the great fireworks show – all happened in the opening weekend. So now that the real end has come to the festival will be wondering what’s left. The weekend schedule still includes several noteworthy events for the people entertained and fed, and as a bonus, not 100 degrees outside. (Mid-never above the 80 felt so good.)
The following is a list of events worth seeing as the festival ends today and Saturday.
For a complete list of events, visit www.wichitariverfest.com. Today Eagle Medallion prize draw: Watch as a veteran hunter Cindy Mork Medallion is officially named the winner of the Suzuki Kizashi was first prize. Will happen at 7:15 pm in New York Star Music Park in the West Bank.
* Country Concert with Randy Rogers Band, Kansas Star Music Park in West Bank: The concert tonight main features of the Randy Rogers Band, based in Texas known for his 2005 hit “Tonight is the night (For Goodbye). ” The group takes the stage at 8:15 pm Annie popular local act will open the show at 6 pm
Jones * Mumblin ‘in WaterWalk Hall: If you have not yet visited most recent hosts of the festival, which features food from local restaurants, music from local bands and plenty of adult beverages, tonight’s the night. Jones Local cover band horn heavy Mumblin ‘will perform from 6 to 9:30 pm, and Toni D’s serves sliders and tabs from 6 to 8 pm
* Third Annual Funnel Cake Eating Contest: It is equally disturbing and fascinating to watch the festival fans of fried goodness things by their jaws. The contest is at 7 pm on the floating stage wood Star installed on the main food court A. Price Woodard Park.
Ten Day Wish and Saturday Smugglin ‘Yo Yo WaterWalk Hall: The last night will have a two-fer in the Pavilion of energy cover band Smugglin’?? Yo Yo performs 4:30 to 18:30, followed by Ten Day wishes from 7 to 9:45 pm at Grandpa’s shop serving some of its high-level Mexican cuisine from 6 to 8 pm
* Eddie Money in the Kansas Star Music Park in West Bank: the last day of the festival will include an afternoon worth of music, starting at 13:00 and goes all the way until 8:15 pm, when the star classic rock Eddie Money “Take Me Home Tonight (Be My Baby)” fame takes the stage.
* End of fireworks, 9:45 pm: It will not be as impressive as the grand opening night fireworks show, but the festival will offer a second concert sponsored by Airbus Americas to be visible from the same areas as the night show opening.
Both line of days Postal: The trip across the river by the Douglas Avenue Bridge will be offered from 5 to 8:30 pm today and Saturday.
Cessna Kids Korner * Exploration Park Place: The event-filled inflatable children remain 5 to 9 pm tonight and 09 am-9 pm Saturday
* Hot air balloon glow, the Delano Park, 200 N. McLean: See the beauty inflated and shiny poofy 7 to 9 pm tonight and Saturday.
* Rowing boats on the river: There is still time to paddle and pedal into the river from 5 to 8:30 pm tonight and from 9 am to 8 pm on Saturdays. Boats launch A. Price Woodard Park.
Please feel free to send if you have any questions regarding this post , you can contact on
Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are that of the authors and not necessarily that of U.S.S.POST.