November 21, 2010 by staff
Real Business Solutions (www.PayrollMate.com), a leading provider of payroll tax, today unveiled a new feature in its payroll software Payroll Mate 2011. The payroll system now allows professional users to export data from paychecks to QuickBooks accounting software. With this powerful new addition to the payroll software can be used as a subscription pay affordable, robust alternative to QuickBooks.
“The Export Wizard pay that comes with QuickBooks Payroll Mate is one of the most sophisticated, yet easy to use QuickBooks export utility available in the industry. We’ve invested a lot of engineering time to ensure that this new feature works well for our customers. “Said Payroll Mate, product manager Nancy Walters.
If you use QuickBooks to manage your business and you’ve bee looking for payroll software that integrates with QuickBooks and Payroll Mate is definitely for you. With the advanced features of this payroll solution, small businesses can save a bundle using Payroll Mate payroll and prepare payroll runway, then after the payroll data to QuickBooks at the end of the pay period. Payroll Mate is currently used by accounting firms, CPAs, churches, banks, tax professionals and service providers pay.
A free evaluation software Payroll Mate Payroll can be downloaded from the download payroll software available.
Payroll Mate is a great alternative to QuickBooks Payroll. Here’s a short list of what this software can pay:
* Exports payroll data to QuickBooks.
* Exports of payroll checks and Quicken accounting software such as Microsoft Office Accounting.
* Supports the following forms of payment: 941, 940, and 944, W-2, W-3, California DE-6 DE-7 in California, Texas C-3, C-4 Texas, New York NYS-45, Illinois 941 and Illinois UI-3/40.
* Automatically calculate federal payroll taxes and deductions to the payroll.
* Supports different types of pay periods, including weekly, biweekly, bimonthly and monthly.
* Support for various income, tax deductions and categories.
* Supports revenue per mile and per room.
* Support for benefits.
* Generates comprehensive reports, including payroll, tax liability and filing requirement.
* Handle payroll deductions that are exempt from federal and state taxes, such as 401K retirement plans.
* Exports of payroll reports to Excel, CSV and PDF.
* Prints on laser and inkjet checks.
* Printing on preprinted red scannable forms W2 W3 and shapes.
* Free updates during the tax year.
* One step backup and restore.
* Works on a network.
* Generates files for direct deposit.
* Ability to print MICR checks on blank check stock.
QuickBooks Payroll users can take advantage of special discounts offered by Real Business Solutions as Payroll Mate Payroll Mate 2010 and 2011 are offered as a bundle for only $ 150.00.
Real Business Solutions is a leader in providing payroll software, 1099 filing software solutions and W2 tax software. Via the website of the company, http://www.PayrollMate.com, small businesses and accounting professionals can find and download software to manage payroll, payroll report, W2 forms of Printing, 1099 eFile, W2 forms to file electronically, the payroll as printing checks NYS -45 and laser printing.
Contact for Media: Nancy Walters
Media E-mail: email@example.com
Media Phone: 1-708-479-8731
Media Web Address: http://www.realtaxtools.com/
About the author:
Real Business Solutions is a leader in providing payroll software, 1099 filing software solutions and W2 tax software. Via the website of the company, http://www.PayrollMate.com, small businesses and accounting professionals can find and download software to manage payroll, payroll report, W2 forms of Printing, 1099 eFile, W2 forms to file electronically, the payroll as printing checks NYS -45 and laser printing. The company also provides payroll software for QuickBooks, Microsoft Dynamics GP W2 forms of production, 1099 tax software for MAS 90/200 and payroll software for Quicken.
Real Source Business Solutions
Please feel free to send if you have any questions regarding this post , you can contact on
Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are that of the authors and not necessarily that of U.S.S.POST.