Ponte Vedra Beach

May 14, 2011 by staff 

Ponte Vedra BeachPonte Vedra Beach, Sean O’Hair said he and Rory Sabbatini was on the phone the week after his argument full of bad words on the golf course in New Orleans and are ready to move forward.

The next move is like the PGA Tour chooses to respond. Not disclose any discipline. O’Hair, said after his second round on Friday at The Players Championship that Sabbatini sent him a text last week asking O’Hair call to discuss the matter.

“He apologized and apologized,” said O’Hair. “Life goes on.” According to several players and officials, the New Orleans incident was the second time this year that Sabbatini has encountered problems because of their behavior on the golf course. In the Northern Trust Open in February, is said to have spoken harshly to a young volunteer who was trying to help you find a loose ball.

O’Hair has not publicly said what triggered the argument in New Orleans, only it was not slow play.

“I wish I had handled better,” he said. “It could have waited until after the round.” Sabbatini said that “solved” the problem with O’Hair and the last thing any player wants to face in the golf course is the tension with other players. Sabbatini shot a 71 on Friday and was tied at 11, four strokes off the lead. O’Hair made the cut for the first time in six tournaments after rounds of 71-71 and was eight shots behind.

Report to Team

Please feel free to send if you have any questions regarding this post , you can contact on

Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are that of the authors and not necessarily that of U.S.S.POST.


Comments are closed.