Penn State Football Schedule 2010
September 4, 2010 by staff
Penn State Football Schedule 2010, The schedule of the 2010 college football continues on Saturday with many more games. The 2010 college schedule soccer begins very similar to many other years,
where many of the best teams pay to have smaller schools come to town for a beat down. That is surely what will happen in Alabama and Florida, as the two SEC powers provided for the beginning of each episode rather weak for her fans can enjoy some great offensive output on opening night. That is not the case for all teams, though, as some schools took up the challenge of opening against a tough opponent this season.
The most interesting part of the first week of college schedule football 2010 come from the Oregon State vs TCU game. TCU is ranked No. 6 and Oregon State is ranked No. 24 and the two schools would love to start the season with a victory. They will play on ESPN beginning Saturday night at around 4:45 pm PST, and we should take a good look at the two teams. The other game of note is LSU vs. North Carolina, which was heralded as a great game between two ranked opponents, but could suffer if North Carolina has to go through as many suspensions as expected. It was reported that North Carolina could lose up to 16 players and seven defensive starters. It really could go back to one of the elite teams in the SEC.
This is the first time Saturday for the 2010 college football season:
Saturday games of note in Annex College Football (teams ranked)
* San Jose State vs. No. 1 Alabama (7 pm EST on ESPN3)
* Miami (OH) vs. No. 4 Florida (12:00 p.m. ET on ESPN)
* No. 5 Texas vs Rice (15:30 EST on ESPN)
* No. 24 Oregon State vs. No. 6 TCU (7:45 pm EST on ESPN)
* Utah State vs. No. 7 Oklahoma (7 pm EST)
* Western Kentucky vs. No. 8 Nebraska (7 pm EST)
* Eastern Illinois vs. No. 9 Iowa (12:05 pm EST in Big Red 10)
* New Mexico vs. No. 11 Oregon (15:30 EST)
* No. 12 Wisconsin vs. UNLV (11 pm EDT, Versus)
* South Carolina State vs. No. 16 Georgia Tech (1 pm EST on ESPN3)
* Tennessee Tech vs. No. 17 Arkansas (7 pm EST on ESPN3)
* No. 21 LSU vs. No. 18 North Carolina (8 pm ET on ABC)
* Youngstown State vs. No. 19 Penn State (12 pm EST on Big Red 10)
Please feel free to send if you have any questions regarding this post , you can contact on
Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are that of the authors and not necessarily that of U.S.S.POST.