Paralysed By Wasp

November 25, 2011 by staff 

Paralysed By Wasp, A HEARTBROKEN wife last night spoke of her anguish after her husband was left paralysed by a wasp sting.

Jackie Batten, 48, told how husband David, also 48, went into anaphylactic shock and is now in a hospital bed unable to walk, talk or even recognise her.

The dad-of-three, who owns a plumbing business, collapsed after being stung on the head while working in a loft in Guildford, Surrey.

He has now been in hospital for seven weeks and Jackie said: “Our world has been turned upside down.

“I can’t believe my husband, such a strong, active bloke, is now unable to move or talk.

“He opens his eyes from time to time but I don’t know if he sees me. There’s nothing there.”

Report to Team

Please feel free to send if you have any questions regarding this post , you can contact on

Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are that of the authors and not necessarily that of U.S.S.POST.


Comments are closed.