Top

Pagani Huayra

January 26, 2011 by staff 

Pagani Huayra, Pagani Huayra, the successor to the Zonda, named after Aymara Huayra Tata, one of the Andes of South America wind god who supposedly control the winds, hurricanes and snowstorms. The design is easily recognizable as Pagani, form the front cabin in the background that this conception of the quad exhaust.
At the heart of the new Pagani Huayra is a V12 Mercedes-Benz AMG 60 degrees with 5930 cc displacement designated M158, and thanks to two turbochargers he made over 700 hp and torque of over 1,000 Nm Two radiators to cool engine down, and turbo pump air through a heat exchanger mounted above the breech. Pagani is particularly proud of the fact that the cooling system can withstand ambient temperatures up to 50 degrees Celsius in areas such as Death Valley.
Goodbye crazy Pagani Zonda and say hello to his replacement, the most superlative Huayra. On Monday we brought you leaked two images reveal it in the flesh for the first time, but now, Pagani made official by the disclosure of information and a gallery on its new supercar.

The new monster butterfly seems equally outrageous that the Zonda and is therefore just as likely to divide opinion. It’s not pretty by any means, but its creators surely never intended it to be.

The body is made of carbon fiber and fits around a new framework for carbon-titanium, with abundance of light materials, the results of a curb weight of only 1350 kg, or about the same as a Ford Focus.

By emulating the wings of an airplane, each corner of the supercar has a movable flap to maximize aerodynamics at all speeds.

As was expected, the engine mounted at the rear is an AMG V12 bi-turbo original, essentially an updated version of the engine that powers the Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG.

The 5980cc version Pagani moves and grows to more than 515kW and 1000nm. This need is sent to the rear wheels via a seven-speed sequential transmission with steering wheel paddles robotic functionality.

Although Pagani has not yet published performance figures, the 0 to 100 km / h sprint can be around the range of three seconds, while top speed is probably good in the 300. The company will inevitably release more information about the beginnings of the Geneva Car Show in early March.

With 56 percent of the weight sitting on the rear axle, and the remaining 44 percent on the forehead, Huayra has ideal distribution of weight. The suspension system is based on the double wishbone design that was found on the Zonda R.

The interior also marks a step forward, with more space, additional gadgets (including touch-screen navigation) and comfort.

The price should be around the threshold of 1 million Euros, so around R10 million in cash from your and my.

Report to Team

_________________________________________
Please feel free to send if you have any questions regarding this post , you can contact on

usspost@gmail.com

Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are that of the authors and not necessarily that of U.S.S.POST.

Comments

Comments are closed.

Bottom