Outlook Connector Upgrade
May 4, 2010 by Post Team
Outlook Connector Upgrade:When you open Outlook 2007, Microsoft Office Outlook Connector upgrade window will appear with two options: Upgrade Now and Remind me later.
If you choose Update Now, it connects to the server to down the file OLC.msi. The file is completely downloaded and the installation window appears and then disappears. The following pop-up window is: Microsoft Office Outlook will not restart to complete installation of the latest version of Outlook Connector.
I click the OK button, but nothing happens, Outlook does not close and I am able to continue working within Outlook.
How do I complete the upgrade itself?
With Microsoft Office Outlook Connector, you can use Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 or Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 to access and manage your Microsoft Windows Live Hotmail or Microsoft Office Live Mail, including emails, contacts and calendars for free!
Outlook Connector allows you to use your Live Hotmail accounts in Outlook:
* Read and send messages Office Live Mail or Windows Live Hotmail e-mail.
* Manage your contacts from Windows Live Hotmail.
* Use advanced options for blocking spam messages.
* Manage multiple email accounts in one place.
* Manage and synchronize multiple calendars, including shared calendars to Windows Live Calendar from Outlook.
Premium subscribers Note: If you are using MSN Calendar, Outlook Connector 12.1 will automatically migrate your calendar for the new Windows Live Calendar service. Once upgraded to Windows Live Calendar, you can synchronize multiple calendars, including shared calendars in Outlook! However, you can no longer be accessed through MSN Microsoft Office Outlook Calendar.
To ensure that all calendar items on the MSN Calendar service will be migrated successfully to Windows Live Calendar, you must follow these steps:
1. With Outlook Connector 12.0 installed, synchronize your Microsoft Office Outlook calendar with the MSN Calendar service one last time.
2. After synchronization is complete, do not create new items in the MSN Calendar site. Doing so will have to sync again with Outlook Connector 12.0 before migrating to Outlook Connector 12.1.
3. Install Outlook Connector 12.1.
4. Start Outlook. At this point, the Outlook Connector 12.1 load all your appointments and meetings to your new Windows Live Calendar.
Learn More at: Microsoft Official Website http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=9a2279b1-df0a-46e1-aa93-7d4870871ecf&displaylang=en
Please feel free to send if you have any questions regarding this post , you can contact on
Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are that of the authors and not necessarily that of U.S.S.POST.