October 2011 Cpa Board Exam
October 17, 2011 by staff
October 2011 Cpa Board Exam, A graduate of Ateneo de Naga University in Camarines Sur topped the list of 4066 new certified public accountants (CPA), which approved licensure examination given this month.
Jerome Austria scored percentage of 94 percent in the CPA board exams given last week by the Professional Regulation (PRC) ‘s Board of Accountancy in seven cities.
A total of 8525 graduates took the test accounts, so that rate of adoption of this lot is 47.69 percent slightly higher than the rate of 40.50 percent from last May.
The pleasures of the second and third, Carlos Yu Jr. (93.43 percent) and ronnel Mag-ISA (93.29 percent), respectively, both came from the University of the Philippines (UP) Diliman campus in Quezon City.
UP Diliman was also the only school that has registered a pass rate of 100 percent in the October 2011 CPA licensing examination, according to the People’s Republic of China.
Examined others who came to “10″ were:
4. Never Joy Ferrer at the University of St. La Salle and Nun ~ ez ronnel the Bicol University (93.00 percent)
5. Arco Sanchez of the University of Caloocan City (92.86 percent)
6. Abraham Joseph APIT Holy Name University, Jillian Kristin Devez University De La Salle Lipa and Kenneth Puentespina Elfin Ateneo de Davao University (92.71 percent)
7. Dr. Philemon Tubay Jerwin Aguilar Memorial College (92.57 percent)
8. Chico Arellano Eastern University-Manila (92.43 percent)
9. Nathalie Lao, University of Santo Tomas (UST) and Mohammad Muariff Balang of Mindanao State University (92.29 percent)
10. Paul Jordan UP Diliman Deblois, Melissa Andrew Mun ~ oz UP Diliman, Rian Cesar Soliman, Far Eastern University (FEU), Janine Sy of the UST, UST Jenine Tan, Brian Trinity of the FEU, Eunice Faye James Yanson Neil UST and the University of St. La Salle (92.14 percent)
Registration for professional ID cards and certificates of registration will begin on Monday, while the date and venue of the swearing in will be announced at a later time, according to the People’s Republic of China.
Please feel free to send if you have any questions regarding this post , you can contact on
Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are that of the authors and not necessarily that of U.S.S.POST.