Nfl Power Rankings Week 9
November 2, 2010 by staff
1. Colts (2) – Revenge sweet I’m sure Peyton for Boys & cons Texans
2. Patriots (4) – Good, solid win over the Vikes at home, their reward is the Browns this week
3. Steelers (3) – I know that the saints are not the same Saints this year, but they are still the defending champions SB
4. Ravens (6) – A “bad” victory over the Bills two weeks ago, the fish come to the city this week
5. Giants (8) – high jump for Big Blue, improved Seahawks (last week notwithstanding) team this week
6. Saints (N / A) – A huge jump for boys Nawlens but … they beat a very good team & I think they might be willing to go on a roll
7. Chiefs (5) – Wrestling at home against the Bills? Who do you think you are, the Ravens? Maybe the Bills are not that bad … hmmmm
8. Ouch … – Jets (1) a sharp decline for the Jets, but that was nothing less UGLY
9. Falcons (SO) – Yes, they are but they lost 5-2 to the Eagles, bad … so how well can they?
10. Raiders (N / A) – Yes, yes … I think the thieves, so the Raiders are better than the Eagles
Please feel free to send if you have any questions regarding this post , you can contact on
Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are that of the authors and not necessarily that of U.S.S.POST.