NFL Power Rankings
November 2, 2011 by staff
NFL Power Rankings, Some teams have already reached the midpoint of the season so we have a pretty good idea of ??how things stack up in the NFL upside down. Once again, the Packers and all other scores in Week 8 Power Daily News. But since the 49ers 6-1 who took the second place, we think it would be fun to take a look at the teams that have surprised many this year.
Comparing this week for the classification at the end of the 2010 regular season, the Niners have made the biggest jump, 24 points, followed by the Bengals (plus-21), bills (over 18), Lions ( more-13) and Texans (plus-10).
The Giants, who moved up a slot in the seventh place this week, was ranked 13th in the end of 2010 the survey. The Jets, who was at No. 11 this week, were eighth before making playoffs.
1. (1) Packers (7-0): As good after the dismissal as before.
2. (3) 49ers (6-1): Browns win ugly but yet.
3. (6) Steelers (6-2): Perfect game, almost perfect execution of the Pats win plan.
4. (2) Patriots (5-2): It has not lost a second straight game at home since ’06.
5. (5) Ravens (5-2): historic comeback … but luckily played the Cardinals.
6. (7) The Lions (6-2): Does Tebow fat.
7. (8) Giants (5-2): And now we begin to know them.
8. (9) Bengals (5-2): Celebrating the calendar easier now.
9. (10) Bills (5-2), nine sacks in the win over Skins.
10. (4) Saints (5-3): You can call it a disappointment, but something is wrong with this team.
11. (11) Jets (4-3): Season can be online in Buffalo on Sunday.
12. (13) Falcons (4-3): Visit Colts, can be tied for the division lead, if Santos loses.
13. (15) Bears (4-3): O-line has been playing better lately.
14. (16) Texans (5-3): Two straight divisional wins them back on track.
15. (12) Chargers (4-3): Philip Rivers gives one away. . . Packers next.
16. (17) Bucs (4-3): We will try to sweep the Saints this week.
17. (20) Chiefs (4-3): Once 0-3, are now tied for the AFC West lead.
18. (19) Titans (4-3): Chris Johnson remains the starter … for now.
19. (21) Eagles (3-4): So this is the way it was supposed to.
20. (18) Raiders (4-3): If someone needs a week off, they were.
21. (14) Cowboys (3-4): What was that Rob Ryan, said of beating the Eagles to -?
22. (22) Redskins (3-4): This team is falling apart.
23. (23) Browns (3-4): They just have no crime.
24. (28) Vikings (2-6): How a team with Adrian Peterson lost six games?
25. (24) Panthers (2-6): Is Olindo Mare was back with the dolphins?
26. (26) Jaguars (2-6): QB Gabbert ranked 33rd in a league of 32 teams.
27. (25) Seahawks (2-5): Please, remind us how they beat the Giants.
28. (27) Broncos (2-5): Tebow fed to the Lions.
29. (31) Rams (1-6): Upset of the year so far.
30. (29) Cardinals (1-6): No one can fail to Anquan Boldin. That Super Bowl appearance for years looks now.
31. (30) Dolphins (0-7): Found another way to lose.
32. (32) Colts (0-8): A couple of seasons ago, they were 8-0.
Please feel free to send if you have any questions regarding this post , you can contact on
Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are that of the authors and not necessarily that of U.S.S.POST.