NFL Playoff Scenario,NFC Playoff Scenario,AFC Playoff Scenario updated
December 29, 2009 by USA Post
NFL Playoff Scenario,NFC Playoff Scenario,AFC Playoff Scenario updated:This is an updated NFL Playoff Scenario 2010 after the Vikings were beaten by the Bears. We are going to be in a magnificent playoff no matter what happen in the coming NFL playoff. And still a lot of us are wondering where is our team heading? Chasing for the wildcard and some are getting the home page advantage. There are so many playoff scenarios in the AFC but in the NFC everything is settled except for the Dallas Cowboys and Philadelphia Eagles going at each other for the divisional title which means a homecourt advantage in the 1st round of the playoffs.
Here is the NFL playoff scenario:
1. Indianapolis Colts (14-1): at Bills
2. San Diego Chargers (12-3): vs. Redskins
3. New England Patriots (10-5): at Texans
4. Cincinnati Bengals (10-5): at Jets
5. New York Jets (8-7): vs. Bengals, win and they’re in
6. Baltimore Ravens (8-7): at Raiders, win and they’re in
Denver Broncos (8-7): at Chiefs, need win, Ravens loss or Jets loss, and Pittsburgh loss or Houston win
Pittsburgh Steelers (8-7): at Dolphins, need win, Ravens loss or Jets loss, have tiebreaker on Broncos
Houston Texans (8-7): vs. Patriots, need win, Ravens loss or Jets loss, and Broncos loss, have tiebreaker on Steelers
Miami Dolphins (7-8): vs. Steelers, need wins, Jets or Ravens loss and a lot of help
Jacksonville Jaguars (7-8): at Browns, need Jets or Ravens loss and a lot of help
NFC Playoff Scenarios
No 2 Seed is up for grab with the Eagles the nearest to get with a win.
The Minnesota Vikings, Arizona Cardinals and Dallas Cowboys all could snatch the spot away after the final games of the season are played.The Eagles can wrap up the two spot and a first round bye with a road win over the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday.Meanwhile, the Vikings can regain the No. 2 seed with a win over New York Giants at home and a Philly loss.The Cardinals could sneak in as the two seed with a victory over the Green Bay Packers in the desert, coupled with losses by the Eagles and Vikings.
The Cowboys are still alive, but need the most help. They could get the first round bye with a win over the Eagles and losses from the Vikings and Arizona Cardinals.
1. New Orleans Saints (13-2): at Panthers, need win for home field advantage through playoffs
2. Philadelphia Eagles (11-4): at Cowboys, playing for division title
3. Minnesota Vikings (11-4): vs Giants, need win for first-round bye, and a Philly loss
4. Arizona Cardinals (10-5): vs. Packers
5. Dallas Cowboys (10-5): vs. Eagles, playing for division title
6. Green Bay Packers (10-5): at Cardinals
Please feel free to send if you have any questions regarding this post , you can contact on
Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are that of the authors and not necessarily that of U.S.S.POST.