New York City Marathon Results
November 8, 2010 by staff
New York City Marathon Results, The race is over and the celebrities who have crossed the finish line in 2010 New York Marathon. Whether running for the rights of charity or bragging each of the runners have a lot to be proud!
How famous runners in the 2010 New York Marathon to do?
The best news of the day is that celebrities who have come to declare their participation and to draw attention to the race all cross the finish line. Here is the list of celebrities who ran and how they did in the race:
1. Ryan Sutter of The Bachelorette – 3 hours, 20 minutes, 39 seconds
2. Dr. Andrew Baldwin of The Bachelor – 3 hours, 40 minutes, 47 seconds
3. Bobby Flay, Celebrity Chef – 4 hours, 1 minute, 37 second
4. Survivor: Africawinner / cancer survivor Ethan Zohn – 4 hours, 16 minutes, 20 seconds
5. Anthony Edwards from ER – 4 hours, 4 minutes, 45 seconds
6. Jared Fogle, Subway spokesman – 5 hours, 13 minutes, 28 seconds
7. Edison Pena, Chilean miner – 5 hours, 40 minutes, 51 seconds
8. Meredith Viera, Today show host, 5 hours, 59 minutes
9. Robin Quivers, The Howard Stern Show – 6 hours, 9 minutes
10. Al Roker, Today show weatherman – 7 hours, 9 minutes, 44 seconds
Please feel free to send if you have any questions regarding this post , you can contact on
Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are that of the authors and not necessarily that of U.S.S.POST.