Nbc The Voice Vote
June 15, 2011 by Post Team
Nbc The Voice Vote, On his second live episode, “The Voice” took a battle between Cee Lo Green and Adam Levine – and, in general, the performances were mostly in the middle of the road. The proceedings from time to time leave a little something to be desired, but perhaps the main problem was that out of Christina Aguilera, was not really much in the way of criticism going on. So preceding sorting of this show – stay tuned for the results of both teams Christina and Blake Shelton.
8. Tori and Taylor Thompson (Cee-Lo): After discovering that Cee-Lo decided to make the girls sing “Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy”, I felt as if the man was trying to shoot the wolves. This song completely fails when it comes to showing off vocal range, and eager to see some sort of strange NEWREV (but Cristina is well in the “Candyman” performance). It was definitely entertaining, but seems to forget along the way is a singing competition.
7. Devon barley (Adam): Devon says that confidence is in many ways, their Achilles heel, but really was not the problem with this performance. Instead, the real problem of Devon was simply that was flat and / or cutting about half of the song. There were moments during this episode that talent alone does not seem to be totally not – and this was one of those occasions.
6. Casey Weston (Adam): Vocally, this is a really fun show with lots of interesting movements with the arrangement. It was great to see them out of their comfort zone, and the man was right where he helped to show a different side. The only problem? Casey does not really seem so enthusiastic about it, and it is difficult to vote for someone who does not seem so excited.
5. Jeff Jenkins (Adam): This country boy did almost everything you would expect – I had a big smile, humor, ridicule, and sang about a topic (in Jesus) that the public country I love more than standing Appie. Suffice to say, Jeff is probably going to be safe for another week.
4. Curtis Grimes (Cee-Lo): If you are not getting the impression these actions, Cee-Lo, won the night overall thanks to a talent and a little creativity with their performances. This is why Curtis ended up working – it took a song that is not a country, a fact that countries, and made a solid work at the time of completion.
3. Nakia (Cee-Lo): This guy really has almost everything – a great voice, a unique look and a strong personality. His version of “Sex on Fire” is almost certainly going to enter the next round – if there is one more thing you need to work, however, is making his arrangements to sound more like “original Nakia” not ” Nakia doing a very good cover. ”
2. Vicci Martinez (Cee-Lo): She is extremely talented, and in fact may be one of the most veteran artists in the series. There is something in the way it works the stage that is different than most contestants on reality shows, and this could be enough to bring her even further in this competition. Only time will tell.
1. Javier Colon (Adam): While Cee-Lo may have had a more consistent team over night, it’s easy to say that Javier was the best performer of the night – and not close to even. It has a stellar voice could be on a disc now, and he might be better than any other male singer of his kind who has been on a reality show in years.
Please feel free to send if you have any questions regarding this post , you can contact on