National Cheesecake Day
July 30, 2011 by USA Post
Here are some facts about the cheesecake:
1. Cheesecake is believed to have originated in Greece 4,000 years ago. It is also believed to have been served to the athletes competing in the Olympics for the first time in 776 BC for energy.
2. The largest cheesecake ever made a strong weight 4703 lbs. Kraft Foods Philadelphia Mexico made the giant cake, which set a Guinness World Record on January 25, 2009 in Mexico.
3. If the fruit-topped cheese is not exciting enough for you, how about cheese with unusual ingredients such as salsa, seafood, green tea, sun-dried tomatoes or wasabi? A quick online search to turn up these and other recipes with imaginative ingredients.
4. In “The Golden Girls” cast consumed over 100 cheesecakes (dessert favorite characters) over seven years of implementation of the television.
5. His forecast calls for National Day of cheese clear skies with a high of 91 degrees. The hours of the night are clear, with a minimum of 65 degrees.
Please feel free to send if you have any questions regarding this post , you can contact on
Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are that of the authors and not necessarily that of U.S.S.POST.