Mother Files 900 Trillion Lawsuit

February 9, 2012 by staff 

Mother Files 900 Trillion Lawsuit, Staten Islander Fausat Ogunbayo, 46, has filed a shocking $900 trillion federal suit against the City Of New York for placing her two children in a foster home over three years ago.

In court documents filed last week, Ogunbayo has accused the Administration for Children’s Services and city for causing economic hardship, substantial economic injuries and violating her and her children’s civil rights. Her sons, removed in June 2008, are now ages 16 and 13.

According to the Staten Island Advance:

Ms. Ogunbayo alleges she and her children have suffered “over three years of terror, horror, grievous harm, time lost, substantial economic hardship and injuries” due to their separation.

In removing the boys, the city contended Ms. Ogunbayo was mentally unstable and had refused treatment, said court papers. She allegedly suffered from hallucinations and delusions, and also left the boys at home alone for extended periods while she was working, the city maintained.

Ms. Ogunbayo, who is representing herself, has branded the allegations a “huge lie.”

Further, in her complaint she states the city “recklessly disregarded” her “right to family integrity.” Ogunbayo no doubt took note of a state Appellate Division decision from January in a separate case vacating the neglect charge by Family Court due to lack of evidence the boys were in “imminent danger.”

In fact, the youngsters had “near-perfect” attendance in school and “were doing well, even thriving, academically,” while in their mother’s care, the appellate division said. In addition, the boys were up to date on their medical examinations and vaccinations, and their heights and weights were appropriate for their ages, said the court.

Report to Team

Please feel free to send if you have any questions regarding this post , you can contact on

Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are that of the authors and not necessarily that of U.S.S.POST.


Comments are closed.