Merlin Season 3 Episode 2
September 18, 2010 by Post Team
Merlin Season 3 Episode 2, What do you make of the statement of Merlin? Have you decipher cryptic clues we gave you last week? The last part of “The Tears of Uther Pendragon” airs this Saturday at 19:30 on BBC One, so here are ten tips to what’s coming up in episode two!
1. Sled Merlin (rare) ride to return to Camelot.
2. It is a key moment where Arthur is sitting in a chair very important.
3. “It is your **** in the ****’******** Camelot never *****.”
4. Merlin is quickly becoming the root problems of Uther.
5. There’s a scene that will please (and maybe angry) Arthur and the fans of Gwen.
6. “Morgana – it is a **** ******** of ****.”
7. Arthur prepares for a siege, while Merlin is preparing for a banquet.
8. We will make no bones about it – the army Coenred is not the only enemy that the knights of Camelot faces.
9. Arthur admits his respect for almost Merlin. Almost.
10. Merlin must confront Morgana to save the kingdom.
Please feel free to send if you have any questions regarding this post , you can contact on
Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are that of the authors and not necessarily that of U.S.S.POST.