Martin Castro Claudine Barretto

October 27, 2011 by staff 

Martin Castro Claudine BarrettoMartin Castro Claudine Barretto, After the incident in which the actress Claudine Barretto not withdraw money from their joint bank account with her husband Raymart Santiago, entertainment writer Ricky said it has received a report that the two have separated.

In the column of “Funfares” in the Philippine Star on Thursday, wrote that “the couple (Barreto and James), married a great time at Tagaytay Highlands five years ago, has been separated for two months.”

This is not the first time Barretto and Santiago face this kind of controversy.

Last year, the couple denied the reports of their separation, which were allegedly caused by a rumor about Barretto’s alleged affair with Martin Castro.

Barretto bank Incident

According to the source of it, the decision to withdraw the money Barretto on 25 October of her joint account with Santiago was due to a “women’s intuition”.

Barretto allegedly arrived home on Tuesday and noticed that the car her husband had disappeared, so they immediately called her lawyer to remove the P5 million dollars in their account.

As for the cause of the breakdown of Barretto, the source of the narrated what happened.

“The branch manager of the bank told them to wait while preparing a cashier’s check, because they said the amount was too large. After waiting 30 to 40 minutes, Claudine and her lawyer asked him why he was taking the branch manager so long to write the check, only to be told that the account had “zero balance.” Claudine was when it broke. “

Report to Team

Please feel free to send if you have any questions regarding this post , you can contact on

Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are that of the authors and not necessarily that of U.S.S.POST.


Comments are closed.