November 22, 2010 by Post Team
Marc Forgione, Marc Forgione done well last night that the apple never falls far from the tree, and in this case a food metaphor is very appropriate! Mark, the son of “Godfather of American Cuisine” Larry Forgione, became the winner of the third season of “The Next Iron Chef” on Food Network with her Thanksgiving menu nontraditional (where was the turkey?!? ).
Here are five things about the winner:
1. He acknowledges the influence of his father, saying after winning last night, “My father is very proud of myself today.”
2. Blumlo with Christopher, he has a self-titled restaurant Reade Street in New York.
3. The restaurant received two stars from the New York Times.
4. After seeing his father, he also learned to cook with celebrity chef Patricia Yeo and Laurent Tourondel.
5. He started working in restaurant kitchens at the age of 16.
Whats your thoughts – does the right chef win?
Please feel free to send if you have any questions regarding this post , you can contact on
Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are that of the authors and not necessarily that of U.S.S.POST.