List Of Bar Passers 2011
February 29, 2012 by staff
List Of Bar Passers 2011, A graduate the Ateneo Law School emerged first among the 1,913 examinees who passed the 2011 Bar examinations held last November. Two other Ateneo graduates made it to the top ten, outnumbering any other school.
Those who passed comprise 31.95 percent of the 5,990 law graduates who took the test — the second highest passing rate since 2000 — and substantially higher than 2010′s 20.26 percent. Notably, no UP Law graduates made it to the top ten. In the 2010 bar exams, three UP grads made it to the magic ten.
Two graduates of San Beda College law school were among the top ten, the only other school with more than one graduate on the hallowed list, an honor they will carry throughout their careers as lawyers.
Raoul Angelo Atadero from Ateneo Law School emerged on top with 85.536 percent score.
Others in the Top 10 are:
2. Luz Danielle Bolong (Ateneo Law School) – 84.5563
3. Cherry Rafal-Roble (Arellano University) – 84.4550
4. Rosemil Banaga (Notre Dame University) – 84.1226
5. Christian Louie Gonzales (University of Sto. Tomas) – 84.0938
6. Ivan Bandal (Silliman University) – 84.0901
7. Eireene Xina Acosta (San Beda College) – 84.0663
8. Irene Marie Qua (Ateneo Law School) – 84.0575
9. Elaine Marie Laceda (FEU-DLSU) – 84.0401
10. Rodolfo Aquino (San Beda College) – 83.7276
Please feel free to send if you have any questions regarding this post , you can contact on
Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are that of the authors and not necessarily that of U.S.S.POST.