November 8, 2010 by Post Team
- English model and actress Lily Cole has left his distinctive red hair to a darker side. As she looks good in anything, but I miss her red hair!
- In his first television interview since her infamous MTV VMA outbreak of Taylor Swift, Kanye West showed his diamond teeth with Ellen DeGeneres. No, not a grill. Yes, they are now real teeth.
- Despite initial reports that PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) was planning an attack on Victoria Beckham for the use of animal fur in her new line, PETA has denied the allegations … for now.
- Inez and Vinoodh Sasha Pivovarova shoots for Vogue Nippon December edition. Too bad Sasha looks like a woodland creature trying to pass as an elf.
- You can take a look behind the scenes making of Katy Perry for its line of perfumes, photographed by Miles Aldridge. Katy Perry entitled purring and put on sale at Nordstrom this November, the pop singer is adequate (but still tacky) dressed as a cat.
- Dress of Princess Diana used in a show of 1992 with the President of Hungary was sold at auction for 205,000 y. And I’m sure he thought the couture dresses were priced very …
- Daily Mail Reporter Piers Morgan met a disgruntled Kate Moss, who demanded that he apologize for being an a ** hole (which it did). In an ironic twist, Morgan telephoned Naomi Campbell, Moss ended by saying what a great guy he was.
Please feel free to send if you have any questions regarding this post , you can contact on
Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are that of the authors and not necessarily that of U.S.S.POST.