Kristin Cavallari Jay Cutler Call Off Engagement

July 25, 2011 by Post Team 

Kristin Cavallari Jay Cutler Call Off EngagementKristin Cavallari Jay Cutler Call Off Engagement, Kristin Cavallari and Cutler, Chicago Bears Jay have canceled their participation, reports People magazine. The couple had planned to marry in the spring and Cavallari recently bought a Monique Lhuillier wedding dress. The star 24-year-old former Hills was seen without her engagement ring on Saturday in Beverly, a salon in Los Angeles.

“She was hanging out at a table with Nicky Hilton, Alessandra Ambrosio,” a source told People. “She was telling her friends what its called compromise.” Kristin and Jay made a commitment in April when the player asked the question during a holiday surprise for Cabo San Lucas. According to an E! News source close to the couple, Cutler pulled the plug on their relationship of 10 months on Saturday.

“Jay got scared,” says the source. “Cristina is stunned.”

“She dumped,” a source told People magazine. “She is absolutely devastated. She can not believe this is happening.”

Ironically, two weeks ago in the pool at Miami Swim Week 2012, Cristina had told People magazine: “I am very happy and planning my wedding.”

The couple had their wedding list published last week.

On Saturday, Cavallari celebrated its commitment to a party and after wards of Twitter, “Thx to all my amazing friends for my engagement party for the explosion of a night!”

Report to Team

Please feel free to send if you have any questions regarding this post , you can contact on

Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are that of the authors and not necessarily that of U.S.S.POST.


Comments are closed.