Katy Perry Tour
June 7, 2011 by Post Team
Katy Perry Tour, The opening refrain of the summer tour of Katy Perry? We will listen to the girls. The pop princess is encouraging fans to arrive in time to catch the revolving lineup of supporting acts, every avant-garde pop female singers on the rise, worldwide tour of California Dreams.
In addition to its own elaborate staging, candy-themed show, Perry wanted to sweeten the offer with the introduction of hearings to favorites Robyn, O earth, Janelle Mon? E, J Jessie and Marina and diamonds. (For the record, also currently in love with Adele, Beth Ditto and Lykke Li.)
“I get to broaden the musical tastes of people and bring a new audience with these incredible artists,” he says. “People come to see me going to get this massive bonus.’s the best of two to one.”
Dream ticket ‘U.S. and mean plus or minus 45. (Duchy of Lady Gaga’s average and 101, according to Pollstar.) Perry expected to lower income means more happy customers.
“Children are going to pay a whole week to see a show,” she says. “I want to make some money in their pockets. At a time when things are so hard financially, I cannot imagine the price of tickets to some people wonder. It’s like, ‘you’re not the second coming!”
• Swedish pop singer and composer Ruben, huge in other places, but no fire here had two top 10 singles U.S. in the 90′s: Do You Know (What is needed) and Show Me Love. The first in 2010 a trio of albums produced Body Talk worldwide success dancing on my own, that won him a Grammy nomination for his recording of dance.
• Navy and El Diamante is the stage name of Welsh singer and songwriter Marina Diamandis, whose 2010 debut long-term, The Family Jewels, won praise for a bright eccentric, neurotic, you borrow from Kate Bush and Sparks.
• Janelle Mon? E debut of soul, indie pop-funk-length, the ArchAndroid (Suites II and III), won widespread acclaim in 2010 and two Grammy nominations. She wears a high crest and tuxedos in electrifying live sets reminiscent of James Brown and Prince.
• Brooklyn, O earth, a Danish singer / songwriter and producer, released his eponymous debut in March, creating a buzz with dreamy melodies, symphonic electro-pop and lovely voice.
• Jessie J, British pop star and songwriter who co-wrote the success of Miley Cyrus Part Theus, recently entered the U.S. Top 40 with its own price tag, with Bob’s debut album, “Who Are You, entered Billboard at No. 11.
Perry plans to tour aperitif.
“It will be hard to be ready for my program, because we will be dancing for our lives on the side of the stage,” he says.
Please feel free to send if you have any questions regarding this post , you can contact on
Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are that of the authors and not necessarily that of U.S.S.POST.