Karen Kraushaar

November 10, 2011 by staff 

Karen Kraushaar, Karen Kraushaar, who went public earlier Tuesday confirming she was one of the women who previously filed a sexual harassment claim against Herman Cain, told CNN she is considering releasing the details of her allegations against Cain.

“I have kept all of the copies of my allegations,” she said. “So I believe that could happen.”

In her first interview since Cain’s Tuesday news conference – in which he vehemently denied ever sexually harassing anyone – Kraushaar refused to comment specifically on Cain’s defense. But she did say that if the female accusers get together to air their charges publicly, she expected he would still deny them.

“He’s a serial denier,” she said. “He will deny if it is four or 40 women.”

Even so, Kraushaar told CNN she would like to organize a joint press conference some time in the near future with some of the other women who have alleged sexual harassment against Cain.

“There is safety in numbers,” she said. “It is important that it happen in one conference.”

Kraushaar’s attorney, Joel Bennett, told CNN that Gloria Allred and her client, Sharon Bialek, have agreed to participate.

Kraushaar added that “it’s so uncomfortable for people to say what happened” – as Bialek did earlier this week with her public allegations – that “with the redaction of certain names,” documents might be the least painful way for the women to tell their stories.

Saying it’s “no longer a private matter” she called the alleged sexual harassment by Cain “a personally embarrassing matter.”

Report to Team

Please feel free to send if you have any questions regarding this post , you can contact on

Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are that of the authors and not necessarily that of U.S.S.POST.


Comments are closed.