August 27, 2010 by Post Team
Josh sat next to co-host Hoda Kotb and Jennifer – who is five months pregnant and apparently had to be convinced to appear – sat at the drafting table, when the couple happily announced their “breaking news.” The couple has two children, Hampton, 3 1 / 2, and Colby, 1.
Josh was filled with the program co-host, Kathie Lee Gifford. Follow Blake Shelton, Martina McBride, John Rich, and Trisha Yearwood as hosts during the week. Although previous hosts chose to drink alcohol during the show, Josh chose sweet tea.
“For New York, it’s not bad,” Josh, laughed in response to the consultation Hoda on taste.
Some of the highlights of today Josh “show appearance:
* Trisha, co-host of Thursday, said Josh and Miranda Lambert are their favorite up-and-coming, Josh gave advice tongue in cheek through a pre-recorded video, and “I’m going to tell Josh to relax There is no pressure. Only there are millions of people watching you and I did a fabulous job, so … ”
* Josh started singing when she was only three years, yet always have stage fright.
* After saying he had vocal problems early in life, Josh said he developed his deep baritone voice, when she was in her late teens or 20 years.
* Randy Travis, Johnny Cash, Hank Williams and John Anderson – a group of Josh said he considered the “Mount Rushmore of country music” – are his main influences.
* Contemporary R & B is another Josh enjoys music format. “I love that soul,” he said.
* When not playing music, Josh enjoys fishing, hunting, walking the dog and playing horseshoes.
* The video he liked to do was “Fireman.” “We had fire trucks and ambulances on stand by,” recalled Josh. “That’s a good sign that you’re having a good time.”
* Like the previous co-hosts, Josh made a couple of songs, including his fifth Top 10 hit, ‘All Over Me “from her” Haywire “album, and” Why Do not We Just Dance’, which be modified so as to insert the name of Hoda in the letter.
* Hoda After thanking him for his hospitality, his wife and bandmates, Josh gave him a gift basket of Nashville’s Loveless Cafe.
Please feel free to send if you have any questions regarding this post , you can contact on
Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are that of the authors and not necessarily that of U.S.S.POST.