Jimmy Fallon Winona Ryder
October 29, 2011 by staff
Jimmy Fallon Winona Ryder, Winona Ryder has much to celebrate as she turns the big 4-0 on Saturday (29Oct11). The actress has largely stayed out of the spotlight since last appearing in Vince Vaughn’s comedy is the dilemma, and although recently confessed that he feared the great milestone, Ryder has a lot to expect – including two new films, which are the next year (12).
In honor of the Hollywood star on your special day, WENN has dug 10 fascinating facts about the birthday. Cheers, Winona!
- Born in Olmsted County, Minnesota, and the name of the nearby city of Winona.
- His godfather was controversial American psychologist and unlawful Timothy Leary. He is known for advocating the use of psychedelic drugs for therapeutic purposes and was imprisoned in 29 different prisons around the world.
- When Ryder was seven years old, moved to a remote area of ??California to live with her family in a community that had no television, no electricity.
- Ryder nearly drowned when she was 12 and now suffers from a fear of deep water.
- She’s a natural blonde by birth and has been dying her hair brown and has since turned brown for her role in the 1986 film Lucas.
- The star of the last name given is Horowitz – Ryder chose as her stage name after stumbling with a record of Mitch Ryder album collection of her father.
- She was engaged at the same time Edward Scissorhands co-star Johnny Depp. The couple met while filming the 1990 film and dated for four years.
- The talented actress was nominated for a Grammy in 1995 for her spoken word reading of the famous diary of Anne Frank.
- He started her own music company pawn Studies in 1999.
- Ryder gets ? 2165 Star on the Walk of Fame in Hollywood on October 6, 2000. In accepting the honor, the actress told the crowd: “When I heard this I thought it was a joke. This is so great for me … (that) gives me the opportunity to say you can walk everywhere. “
Please feel free to send if you have any questions regarding this post , you can contact on
Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are that of the authors and not necessarily that of U.S.S.POST.