Irina Shayk Pics
February 15, 2011 by Post Team
Irina Shayk Pics, The 2011 edition of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition Irina Shayk showed that the cover photo of the magazine. The Russian born Irina Shayk graces the magazine for the first time this year, landing the coveted spot. Recognized as one of the most popular magazines are sold, the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition is the annual tribute to the ladies who are among the top models in the world posing in swimwear in exotic locales around the world. While entering the magazine has been the dream of many, the cover photo coveted landing is one that can boost the career of a woman’s chance to land.
This year, Irina Shayk was chosen to be printed on millions of occasions. Shayk is the girlfriend of famous footballer Cristiano Ronaldo. The announcement was set at an exclusive on the show, David Letterman last night, but the available reports on a Twitter account disclosed the information before the television.
Other famous women who have been on the cover include Tyra Banks, Cheryl Tiegs, Christie Brinkley and Brooklyn Decker. (CBS) – Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 2011 cover girl Irina Shayk obtained over a number of things going for it, but as they say, it is more than a pretty face. Should you get to know the real Irina? Here are five facts to help you get started:
1. Sorry to break it to you guys, but the lady took. Since 2010, Irina has been globetrotter and a club hopping with often-shirtless footballer Christiano Ronaldo. The two reportedly met on shoot underwear for Armani Exchange. The good news, at least, is that you certainly do not dress to impress.
2. To really score points with Irina, using her real name. The beautiful Ms. Shayk is actually Ms. Shaykhlislamova. Do not worry about spelling. According to the New York Post, he even took Irina few years to get there.
3. If the name is not enough of a tip-off, Irina is Russian. Early in her career she was often confused with South America, a fact she attributes to her father who was a coal miner “. My father was dark skinned; because he was Tarter Sometimes Tartars can look Brazilian, “she told the Post.
4. Not all shoots swimsuit and Times Square billboards for Irina. In her spare time, she is the official ambassador of the charity Pomogi children from Russia. Irina and her sister (also nice, no doubt), even helped rebuild the pediatric ward of the hospital in their hometown.
5. Although this is her first cover, this year marks the fifth straight time Sports Illustrated has honored us with Irina in a bikini. Will it last? We’re guessing the beauty Tarter will be plenty busy.
Please feel free to send if you have any questions regarding this post , you can contact on
Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are that of the authors and not necessarily that of U.S.S.POST.