October 8, 2009 by USA Post
Iphone 3.1.2,Almost a month ago, Apple released the iPhone 3.1 update. Today Apple has released the iPhone 3.1.2 update for iPhone and iPod Touch users. This update does not really add anything new, but it does fix important bugs so iPhone and iPod Touch users should update.
The iPhone 3.1.2 software update includes the following:
* Resolves sporadic issue that may cause iPhone to not wake from sleep
* Resolves intermittent issue that may interrupt cellular network services until restart
* Fixes bug that could cause occasional crash during video streaming
How to update to iPhone 3.1.2
1. Connect your iPhone or iPod Touch to your PC.
2. Launch the iTunes application and click the Check for updates button.
3. iTunes will show you the above window saying: “iTunes will update your iPhone to iPhone 3.1.2 software and will verify the update with Apple“. Click on the Update button.
4. An iPhone OS 3.1.2 software update window will show up, click on the Next button. Read and and accept the license agreement. Once you’ve done that your download will start.
5. The file size of this update varies depending on which device you’re updating. Once the iPhone 3.1 firmware update is done downloading it will start the installation process on your iPhone.
iPhone 3.1.2 Download Links
If you are having trouble downloading the iPhone 3.1.2 firmware through the iTunes Application then you can directly download the appropriate firmware for your device using the below links:
- iPhone 3.1.2 download (iPhone1,1_3.1.2_7D11_Restore.ipsw, 241 MB)
- iPhone 3G 3.1.2 download (iPhone1,2_3.1.2_7D11_Restore.ipsw, 242 MB)
- iPhone 3GS 3.1 download (iPhone2,1_3.1.2_7D11_Restore.ipsw, 306 MB)
Note: Don’t use Safari to download iPhone 3.1.2 IPSW files, instead use another browser. Safari downloads this as a .ZIP and iTunes is not able to recognize the firmware that way.
Source : http://www.quickpwn.com/2009/10/iphone-3-1-2-itunes-update.html
Please feel free to send if you have any questions regarding this post , you can contact on
Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are that of the authors and not necessarily that of U.S.S.POST.