HGTV Green Home Giveaway
April 24, 2011 by staff
Hgtv Green Home Giveaway, Dress your home with eco-conscious style is now easier than ever. To help, here are five simple tips from Linda Woodrum, designer of HGTV’s Green House this year. Woodrum tips combined with the aesthetic practice by providing advice on energy efficiency, and the charm of style.
1. Warm welcome “Make sure your exterior is related to the inside for a cozy feeling. For example, the yellow door in the modern and contemporary HGTV Green Home 2011 is a surprise, but the glowing door is a clue to what is happening inside.
2. Capturing a color-is important to choose a color palette and remain faithful to him. Home on HGTV, this year green, yellow is used prominently. It’s easy to recreate the look with low VOC paint and environmentally friendly fabrics.
3. Creating environment-Maintain clean and natural organic and recycled materials. Polo pine paneling in the master bedroom offers a contemporary look while using wood that is indigenous to the area.
4. Recycle, renew, and repurpose green decoration is on the use of everyday objects in unexpected ways. For example, the carpets in the home are recycled and recyclable, and a chair made from an old radiator is a unique jewel.
5. Use durable materials areas of high traffic are subject to a lot of wear. The “make room” at home is a multipurpose room for crafts, clothing, and home office tasks with elegant carpet tiles and practical and easy to replace.
The fourth edition of the HGTV Green Home contest is open for entries to June 2, 2011, at 5 pm ET. A randomly selected winner can expect to live in a modern prairie style; detached house located in the Stapleton community in Denver, Colorado, a progressive ecological community in the old airport site in the city. The 2,400 square feet, with spaces in the open hearth to the extent that converge to create an interactive environment is part of a grand prize package that includes 100,000 and a 2011 GMC Terrain ® ®.
Fans can enter once a day on HGTV.com, and once daily on HGTV FrontDoor.com, or as often as you want by mail.
Please feel free to send if you have any questions regarding this post , you can contact on
Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are that of the authors and not necessarily that of U.S.S.POST.